Greetings from All Borders Expediting..a new carrier

allborders

Seasoned Expediter
Hi!

My name is Mike, and I'm here to let everyone know that All Borders Expediting is a new carrier and is currently seeking owner operators of straight trucks to expand our services.

We are a new company, but our employees have decades of experience in the expediting and transportation industry.

As of now we are searching for drivers in MI, IL, WI, and Northern Indiana. As we keep expanding we will be searching for more and more owner operators of assorted equipment to add to our fleet in other regions.

I am the "temporary" recruiter for All Borders since our future recruiter is currently one of our drivers, and plans to retire from driving soon to take the position full time. I am actually the IT consultant and web admin.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] with any questions you may have.

Thanks,

Mike

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Hey Mike,

Don't be shy, let's hear about All Borders and what you have to offer.

Do you have a website? (maybe that's kind of obvious but have to ask)

allborders

Seasoned Expediter
We are small group of people that have all had our hands in the transportation industry one way or another and decided to form a carrier. A few of us are new to expediting specifically, but are quickly being brought up to speed on how much different the expedited freight side of trucking works. For example, I have been a class A CDL company driver for the last 10 years, so expediting is not my realm...yet :D

We currently just have 2 dispatchers and 2 cargo vans and we hope to sign on a good portion of straight trucks as soon as possible. We will expand our fleet as it seems fit to ensure the drivers have loads.

As far as pay goes, rates will fall close to the going rate that most carriers pay per mile for similar equipment. From there we can possibly adjust compensation given the type and amount of experience you have.

Our website is up and I am still in the process of adding to it:

All Borders Expediting

Any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

Mike

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Welcome,
Auburn, In? we are nearly neighbors. I live in Harlan:)
If you have any local work within 100 mile radius of Fort Wayne that requires a 24' to 26' straight truck with a liftgate. I know of two guys that could use the work.

Last edited:

allborders

Seasoned Expediter
I drive my rig through Harlan daily on my way to Butler from Fort Wayne :)

I will forward the info to our team. If you get the chance to talk to your friends, direct them to our website (or here) and have them talk to us. I'm unsure that we have any sort of local routes right now, but that could always change in the future. If they are ever interested in taking a longer haul once in a blue moon we could possibly set them up with something.

Mike

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I'll pass the info along to them. They both have daycab under CDL straights so that is why I was asking about local work. I also know of a van and cube driver that might take longer runs if the money is right. I'll pass the info along to them too. They all have their own authority by the way.
Thanks

Last edited:

JBCarroll

Seasoned Expediter
Hi, I'm Jim
I'm looking for work out of Louisville Kentucky area. Drive my own cargo van. licensed in SC, but all that is changeable. I was trained with Fedex CC, have worked for Ceva under a fleet owner, drivein my own van for the past year.

jimlookup

Seasoned Expediter
Where do you get your loads? Are you trying to sign "exclusive use straight trucks", or do you just have a load once in a while? The area you are marketing has a lot of tolls and short runs which would require a little more than the average per/mile rate. I, and others who live in this area like to run the Wi-Detroit/N. Oh corrider (home time), but need a lot more info. How is your credit rating? What is your pay procedure? What about communication?
Looking forward to your reply and good luck in your new venture

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
As you can tell from the website, All Borders is in a state of flux. We are moving to a new location etc etc. More info will be available soon. Most of the changes will take place in January. Also, we use the same load board that most carriers use.