Great truck found on truck paper

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I drove one of the brand new trucks that my truck was going to be traded in on before I bought it, and wow does my truck have way more power. The ride was similar, I thought mine had a rough ride because shocks and springs were starting to wear out, but it rode the same, so guess that is just the way it is supposed to be. One thing it did have that mine does not is an armrest on the right side, I need to find a way to attach one to my seat.....

Cummins motor in the new truck and it only has 40k on it, driver was out and it wouldnt start, found lines going the injectors leaking, was able to get it going enough to make it back to Cleveland, but its in for warranty repair now. Glad mine is an 05, less emissions to worry about.

wndjmr1

Seasoned Expediter
Curious,so I called dealer about this Hino.The sleeper really would be nice!Been driving for over forty years and always wanted such a sleeper!Price on this used Hino is....80,000

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
A 2007 Hino with 32k on the clock will be less that 35k. Alot less at an auction.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Are you saying I got overly excited about the ICT with a shower and the one of a kind ( high quality ) ABC box ?

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
No comment on the ABC box but the sleeper would be worthy to pull and throw on another chassis.

Olko

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
Howdy

Note to self...Stay away from Hiney Trucks.