great parking?

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Since its been so long between loads.

I am in Nashville at the Holiday Inn Select. Parking in there rear lot and know one has bothered me at all.

I come in the AM for coffee (free) take a seat near the pool and hook into the internet. Than after my batteries run low, I go pay for breakfest. For $10 a guy will make you anything from Omlets to French Toast plus a fruit bar etc...

In the PM I come back in after charging my lap top up and just plug in for a while longer. In the evening the Lounge has live music and the restaurant is bit pricey but affordable. I have access to restrooms, news paper and a cool place to hang out and not be noticed to much.

Know one has said anything to me and since I utilizing the services here I kinda enjoy my stay. But enough is enough one should not be sitting in one place this long. Regardless I will be leaving today load or no load I need a shower and the rooms I am afraid to ask how much.

You can find these kinda places close to Airports in Mid size Cities, not Atalanta, Detroit, Chicago. But Charlotte, Nashville, Columbus etc..

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
get a Holiday Inn Priority card, buy a few more ten dollar breakfasts, a couple of more beers and you can earn enough points to pay for a room with a real shower.