great buy

bambam

Seasoned Expediter
i just went to big lots and bought a sandwigh maker with interchanagble plates and i cooked a steak in about 4 min tommorrow ill try hambuger

god bleaa and keep rolling

Pappy

Expert Expediter
Hope you realize we're gonna have to stop meeting like this. Sooner or later someone on here's bound to catch on!

Pappy

:p

Crazynuff

Veteran Expediter
Imagine that . She practicaly drove by the house when I was sitting here and didn't even stop to say hello . I got back in from Toronto yesterday . I'm less than an hour from Evansville but I bet she's really at a Pilot at Haubstadt or however you spell it right off I-64 unless she went across the street to the Flying J . Now I'm headed to Mobile AL . That sure beats the MI and Toronto runs I've had for the past month .

bambam

Seasoned Expediter
that was right i was above evansville now in sitting in elkton Maryland had to drive for the first time in the blinding snow agross the PA turnpike about 100 milea an average speed of 10 mph hell it was so bod i was even afrraid of pulling over couse i could not even see the road so I know the lord was with me in that frount seat i could fell his presence telling me it will be ok and keep it slow

god bless and keep rolling