Gotta get yourself a W11

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Yeah I know it sounds stupid but hey the grand buddies love it so we decided to beat them at their own game...
Problem is a few brewskis and a Comfort inn and Voila instant bowling alley or better yet 18 hole golf course and we love golf....
That is of course till Cyn whoops my ##### and she does often.
http://picasaweb.google.com/jeptransport/20070426WII
Check it out if you want to:+

FAMILYEXPDT

Seasoned Expediter
I love my Wii......have had it since christmas....just recently got the new wii game package with table tennis and billiards also. I LOVE the zelda game and also have tiger woods golf pga 2007, trauma (really fun to "operate" on people), rapala tournament fishing, and call of duty, as well as world series of poker 2 :p wii is lots of fun

-charlee

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I got one from one of those promo things I signed up for a long time ago.

A couple of clowns (literally) showed up on my porch with a box saying that they were from Nintendo or what ever and presented me with it as a 'thanks for being a loyal Nintendo customer' - never owned one before so I assume it is a line that they have to say.

Well anyway, they drove off in an 'A' type car (like the commercial) and I opened the box and look I got a Wii and a lot of games - big deal! I hoped for money but...

It got so addictive that I wasn't doing a thing except play, so I decided I would get rid of it. I sent it to one of the children's hosiptals so they can find a better use of it than I could.

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
I should probably donate this one too but truth be told it keeps "her" outta my hair..
Sorry kids or at least till she slings one of those controllers and cracks my skull.
I have seen one buried in drywall.
Mike and Cyn