Good Eats Good to great BBQ

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In the photo on Mike Linnig's site that looks like an order for a table full of people that's really about the size of their single largest menu item.

In the photo for Big Boys look at the bun on that sandwich. That's possibly the best bun you'll ever eat.

For Mark's look at anything you want. It's all great.

Well, it's all great at all of them but at Mike's the biggest platters are far beyond big and at Big Boys the bun is so much better than anywhere else it has to be acknowledged.

Louisville's Best BBQ Restaurant - Mark's Feed Store

Welcome To Mike Linnig's Restaurant | Fresh Seafood

Big Boys Barbecue - Sweetwater, TX | Yelp

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Oh, I'm so excited I'm drooling!! I'll be plotting all these places and saving them in my GPS!!! Can't wait to hunt them down!!!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
3120130347151.jpg

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Hard Eight BBQ. Coppell, TX. Near north end of DFW airport. Oh the bacon wrapped turkey is my fav.
I concur on the Hard Eight. Man, that's some good BBQ right there. I've been to two of their locations, the one in Coppell and the one out in Stephenville. Both are excellent.

Another place I go to in Dallas a lot, because it's so close to the Flying J, is Dickey's Barbeque Pit in Desoto. Take I20 west to I35E South and take the first exit and it's down half a mile on the right. It's like 5 minutes from the J. There are several Dickey's in Dallas, and like 400 of them around the country, but they all smoke the meat right there in house. The one in Desoto is the only one I've been to, but it's great.

Jamin_Joe

Seasoned Expediter
In sandston, va on Rt 60 there are three good places to eat near the airport.

The Sandstonian combines a deli with sit down fare. They make a great loaded chili dog. They have wonderful baked goodies and pasta type salads that are can be taken to go. Reasonably priced.

Romas Italian Resturant has good food and prices.

Hilbilly Reds has good BBQ and has a wonderful Banna pudding. Large trucks can park across the street.

hossman2011

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sweetwater bbq in st. Roberts Missouri, right off 44... wife and I stop ever time through..

Sent from my SM-N900V using EO Forums mobile app

BESTONER

Active Expediter
While I'm not a fan of BBQ, my wife is so when the opportunity presents itself for us to park our little truck in a local BBQ joint my wife is all in for it. There's a little place just across the parking lot from the Oak Grove Petro, I-70 in Missouri, that the wife says is the best BBQ she's eaten. Babyback's Rib Shack is what it's called and worth the walk if you're in a tractor trailer from the Petro.

littlejoe

Veteran Expediter
Your supposed to be working Murray. .... not slobbering at the mouth about food. Lol

How's business going my friend? ???