Good things are happening!!!

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Alright after a year of sitting in expedite,running flatbed for a d-bag, I am now where I feel like I belong. I started with ozark on the 18th of march and so far I'm enjoying it. Home every weekend, no loads west of Dallas and no forced dispatch. What more could I need? Ill just say things are looking up for me.

My new ride, 2010 Columbia.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByEO Forums1364162505.654328.jpg
    ImageUploadedByEO Forums1364162505.654328.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 66

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Good luck. I was starting to think maybe you just enjoyed going to orientation. LOL.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Getting home more often is important once you have been driving awhile then later you get the urge to stay out longer. I used to stay out 2 or 3 months and go home for a week, then switched to home every weekend, now I stay out for 4 or 5 months and was only home 24 days last year. I believe it is just a pattern that develops because of the job so it can be important to remember changing carriers isn't always the answer, sometimes you just need to change your home time. I'm not saying that to you because you were with a bad company and being pushed to do dangerous, illegal things but it is more of a thought I have about changing carriers. It is good to know that there are still some larger carriers out there that can keep drivers happy.

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Getting home more often is important once you have been driving awhile then later you get the urge to stay out longer. I used to stay out 2 or 3 months and go home for a week, then switched to home every weekend, now I stay out for 4 or 5 months and was only home 24 days last year. I believe it is just a pattern that develops because of the job so it can be important to remember changing carriers isn't always the answer, sometimes you just need to change your home time. I'm not saying that to you because you were with a bad company and being pushed to do dangerous, illegal things but it is more of a thought I have about changing carriers. It is good to know that there are still some larger carriers out there that can keep drivers happy.

Who are the larger ones that keep drivers happy?

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Most big companies keep people happy.
They also have unhappy people.
Some people are happy almost everywhere.
Some people are seldom happy.
I'm with a big company. I was very happy. Then I went through a period I wasn't very happy. Now I'm happy again.

bwaasoha

Rookie Expediter
Alright after a year of sitting in expedite,running flatbed for a d-bag, I am now where I feel like I belong. I started with ozark on the 18th of march and so far I'm enjoying it. Home every weekend, no loads west of Dallas and no forced dispatch. What more could I need? Ill just say things are looking up for me.

My new ride, 2010 Columbia.

Perfect. And your ride is a beauty!