Go Buy Your Own !!!

leezaback

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am probly not the only one who discovers parts missing from there truck. Over the years-lites go missing-hub caps and nut covers. Bought a new truck-new liftgate-1 week old. Parked out front at Bordentown with the other expeditiors-went in, showered-came out did walk around. Gee-someone stole one of my springs off my leyman liftgate. the other spring-guess they were working on that too.It did not fall off-they left the nuts on the ground !! Brand new gate and I have to pay for new part ! SOMEONES FREEBE COSTS ME MONEY!!. Back door handle dissapeared to and we always check to make sure everything is tightened-as Americas roads are not the smoothest. The other day my end cap on ICC bumper missing ! Guess someone needed a replacement part-and no that did not come off by itself. We just hooked up chains-I sure someone probly will feel they are entitled to those too-even thou locked. We have locks on our liftgate box, battery cover-generator cover-tool boxes.
Has anyone else had there truck used for replacement parts ??

moose

Veteran Expediter
Back in 2002 i had some fuel siphoned at the Youngstown's TA,
and the trailers lights gone at the East Springfield's,M.O T.A
in 2010 my carrier told us we are not allow to stop at that Springfield TA, do to crime.
that's just about it.
i did lost my mind a few times tho'w...

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
I am probly not the only one who discovers parts missing from there truck. Over the years-lites go missing-hub caps and nut covers. Bought a new truck-new liftgate-1 week old. Parked out front at Bordentown with the other expeditiors-went in, showered-came out did walk around. Gee-someone stole one of my springs off my leyman liftgate. the other spring-guess they were working on that too.It did not fall off-they left the nuts on the ground !! Brand new gate and I have to pay for new part ! SOMEONES FREEBE COSTS ME MONEY!!. Back door handle dissapeared to and we always check to make sure everything is tightened-as Americas roads are not the smoothest. The other day my end cap on ICC bumper missing ! Guess someone needed a replacement part-and no that did not come off by itself. We just hooked up chains-I sure someone probly will feel they are entitled to those too-even thou locked. We have locks on our liftgate box, battery cover-generator cover-tool boxes.
Has anyone else had there truck used for replacement parts ??

Solution.....One showers, one stays with the truck. Afterwards go to Walmart, Cracker Barrel, etc.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
We had a fuel cap stolen at the T/A in Richmond.:mad: While we were asleep in the truck.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Mr. Ruger once stopping a "garden slug" from stealing my motorcycle. Too bad he is not with me all the time.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Mr. Ruger once stopping a "garden slug" from stealing my motorcycle. Too bad he is not with me all the time.

Yes, it IS too bad. We've had lights stolen and even our license plate a few years back, not to mention the idiots that back into your truck and put you out of commission for a couple of weeks. No thanks, had our fill of all that too.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes, it IS too bad. We've had lights stolen and even our license plate a few years back, not to mention the idiots that back into your truck and put you out of commission for a couple of weeks. No thanks, had our fill of all that too.

I am NOT very tolerant when it comes to thieves and other forms of criminal scum.

FIS53

Veteran Expediter
Several yars ago I lived in a not so nice area. Every day I had to check the truck for parts as they stole parts like mirrors, grill, bumpers, hubcaps, headlights and the headlight doors and such. I was such a regular at the dealer buying parts they gave me jobber discount. Finally cured the problem when I finally had everything painted same as the rest of the truck.
Rob