Canada GM May Pull Out Of Canada...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Kinda sucks, don't it. Don't worry, we exported McDonald's and all kinds of good things to Canada. Now we can start sending our illegals up there!!!! So Sorry guys. LOL Layoutshooter

Trade ya 5 million illegals for 5 million separitist Frenchmen? *LOL*

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
WOW, a loss either way!!! We need to form our own country. We can call it Free North America. Layoutshooter

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'd chose from the Mississippi to the eastern Rockies from the Texas panhandle to N. Dakota....the whackos seem to congregate on the ocean fronts anyways....maybe so they can have a quick exit when things go wrong?*LOL*

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yea, sounds good. We do need to get some big water in there somewhere so I can layout hunt. We can flood half of Nebraska. Layoutshooter

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yea, sounds good. We do need to get some big water in there somewhere so I can layout hunt. We can flood half of Nebraska. Layoutshooter

Aww we'd have Minnesota for ya!!!:)

where are ya? I'd hate to think we are jabbering here and we are sitting in the same lot!*LOL*

Whiteland J

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yea, but the birds are skipping there for some reason over the last several years. Most of the blue bills work either the west coast, go down the Missisipi or hang around the Michigan part of Lake Erie till is freezes then they head to Tampa Bay. Maybe flood half of Iowa!! The side with the Missisipi. That will work. Layoutshooter

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The news that some states are trying to reclaim soveignty anyhow and most are from the mid west anyhow...just have to band together and secede from the Union.
Whens the revolution?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Soon I hope, I feel myself getting older fast!!! We are at the Pilot on I-75 in Franklin, OH. It is in-between Cinci and Dayton. We may head for the house tomorrow. We shall see. Have an appointment with the tax man Monday. If we get a really good run we will postpone that nasty task for a while. Where are you? Layoutshooter

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was a few miles from ya yesterday in Trotwood delivered to GM Canada Logistics a new crossdock just opened a few months ago..too many vans there , was going to go thru there to Walton but again too many vans and I moved last night to the Whiteland J....If I only would have known earlier

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We were planning on the "J" at Whiteland if they had given us Indy as our layover. They had originally told us Peroea late last night but gave us Cinci when the time came. We are often in the Indy area, it is good to us. We come up here when we get Cinci. It is closer to Dayton but still in range of Cinci. That gives us shots at both towns loads. layoutshooter

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I had a good little fishin hole going with the Ashland - Wooster area of Ohio..had it mostly to myself...then it filled up grrrr had to find another gap in the battle lines....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Next time I am home I am thinking about putting my fishing rods back on the truck for summer. Layoutshooter

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
OH WORK! I forgot about that. LOL Layoutshooter

Thats easy to do ain't it?*LOL*

Lookin to go home soon...pick up the other half...go teaming again....I am having trouble doing these 300 miles runs!*LOL* land sales are all done by the way....the first guy came thru....sorry....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are not on a "Lock" right now and I can tell, zillions of garbage loads coming across. Mostly van load stuff. $.85 to 1.00 per. Those 300 mile runs are much easier with a team!!! LOL Thats ok about the land, something will come along. Either that or I will just claim a state for my own. LOL Layout

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
We are not on a "Lock" right now and I can tell, zillions of garbage loads coming across. Mostly van load stuff. $.85 to 1.00 per. Those 300 mile runs are much easier with a team!!! LOL Thats ok about the land, something will come along. Either that or I will just claim a state for my own. LOL Layout

Dreamer must be cleaning up...I am in contact almost every day with a couple of surface drivers of yours and the loads are mostly van type....at least the pay has been...just ugly!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yea, when we are not on a White Glove lock or CDC lock or one of the others we see the "Cr*p" stuff come across. We just turn it down. I did check our stats for year to date. I hear so much about rates etc. I wanted to see how we were doing. Compared to last years stats for the same date we are UP $.13 per loaded mile and up $.17 per all miles. Don't know if this will continue but I will take it while I can!!! Layoutshooter

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another team Tval I talk with said their numbers are down a little....gross wise... but per mile rate is about the same....
They've had a few awkward runs that didn't go exactly as planned....you know how that story goes...*LOL*

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I know the story, we have had a couple of those or ours numbers would be REALLY high!! I think things will level off some where around normal. That is, unless they really fool with the taxes. Raise 'em now, in a recession, and we might all be toast. Layoutshooter