Glynn County ,GA

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
  1. Two arrested in Georgia in Ahmaud Arbery shooting
    https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-05...
    15 hours ago · Two and a half months after a white father and son fatally shot Ahmaud Arbery, a 25-year-old black man, as he jogged in a Georgia neighborhood, the two men were arrested Thursday and charged with ...
  2. Ahmaud Arbery Shooting in Georgia: Live Updates and ...
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/08/us/ahmaud-arbery-shooting-georgia.html
    May 08, 2020 · BRUNSWICK, Ga. — Law enforcement officials in Georgia said on Friday there was more than sufficient probable cause to justify charging two men with murder in the fatal shooting of Ahmaud Arbery.

3. This may, just may have been going the way of a big cover up, now its hit the fan,,,,why did this happen?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It happened because the video got leaked. Not released. Leaked.

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Those two morons are in the same category as that idiot George Zimmerman.
Self appointed vigilantes, nothing more. Not only the most dangerous, but also the dumbest type of people.
It's their special combination of stupidity and self righteousness that makes them more of a danger to the public than actual criminals.

They both deserve the death penalty as far as I'm concerned, regardless of who actually pulled the trigger........

Reactions: Turtle

dalscott

Expert Expediter
Those two morons are in the same category as that idiot George Zimmerman.
Self appointed vigilantes, nothing more. Not only the most dangerous, but also the dumbest type of people.
It's their special combination of stupidity and self righteousness that makes them more of a danger to the public than actual criminals.

They both deserve the death penalty as far as I'm concerned, regardless of who actually pulled the trigger........

You got that right!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums