Glenn Beck Attacks Springsteen For Trying To Draw Attention to the Plight OF A Vietna

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Re: Glenn Beck Attacks Springsteen For Trying To Draw Attention to the Plight OF A Vi

LOL, you been under that rock for as long as you been a member here?? i have posted more then once and several members here have brought it up that I don't carev it what I post is true or not, as long as it makes barry look bad and fits the agenda of discrediting him...

As for worrying about what you or others think or question, those that know me are all that matter, you don't know me....:)

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
Re: Glenn Beck Attacks Springsteen For Trying To Draw Attention to the Plight OF A Vi

Maybe you were just mis-informed or you are intentionally lying, which is it? If you would just send us in the direction of where you got your information it would help in deciding if, in fact, you have been mis-informed or just lying. If you don't want to share your information then I guess you are okay with the members of EO questioning your credibility, that what you say is not trustworthy, your integrity being questioned? I mean, accusing the President of saying our military men and women are "Baby Killers":

is quite the allegation.

SEE FOR YOURSELF. YouTube - Barack Obama calls US troops baby killers by claiming they

witness23

Veteran Expediter

ummmmm.....okay. That doesn't look like the Senate floor, and..... did I miss the part where he said our troops were "Terrorists" or "Baby Killers"? I mean, that is what we are debating.

Wait a minute.........did you watch the video...... or did you just read the title of the video and assumed that's what he said?<sarcasm>

witness23

Veteran Expediter

i have posted more then once and several members here have brought it up that I don't carev it what I post is true or not, as long as it makes barry look bad and fits the agenda of discrediting him.....

Where is your dignity man?

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter

ummmmm.....okay. That doesn't look like the Senate floor, and..... did I miss the part where he said our troops were "Terrorists" or "Baby Killers"? I mean, that is what we are debating.

Wait a minute.........did you watch the video...... or did you just read the title of the video and assumed that's what he said?<sarcasm>

Yes I watched the Video and no I don't think it's from the Senate floor, I am relaying info, that's all. Numb nut (O'bama) is referring to what you guys were talking about. But it sounded like he was blaming us for bombing villages to me. Being a retired helicopter gunship pilot myself I say pound them and make little rocks out of big rocks and come home.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter

Witness wrote:

Where is your dignity man?

LOL, on the internet...LOL and those that know me and those from here that I know personally or communicate with other then on the internet, know where my "dignity" is... since you don't know me, and I have no desire to know you or communicate with you other then on here, and that doesn't reach the point of "desire at all, are of no concern or significence...:)

Letzboogie

Not a Member

LOL, you been under that rock for as long as you been a member here?? i have posted more then once and several members here have brought it up that I don't carev it what I post is true or not, as long as it makes barry look bad and fits the agenda of discrediting him...

Are you serious? Are you saying you are willing to promote known falsehoods simply to make a President whose policies you don't like look bad?

witness23

Veteran Expediter

i have posted more then once and several members here have brought it up that I don't carev it what I post is true or not, as long as it makes barry look bad and fits the agenda of discrediting him...

So you have no problem admitting that you are a lier? That is a very sad statement indeed. I could be wrong, but you seem to be a God fearing man. Just a few things the Bible says about liers.

Link: Lying vs. Truth: What Does the Bible Teach?

Proverbs 6:17: Says that "a lying tongue" is an abomination to God. "Lying" means telling a deliberate or intentional falsehood.

This next one......it's a good one.

Then there is the half-truth, in which a person tells things that are technically correct but deliberately leaves out important facts or tells the story in such a way that leads people to reach a false conclusion. In the Old Testament, for example, Joseph's brothers sold him to be a slave. Then they took his coat, dipped it in animal blood, took it to their father Jacob, and said that they had found this coat. Jacob, of course, concluded that Joseph had been killed by a wild animal, which is exactly what the sons wanted Jacob to believe, though they never came right out and said so (Genesis 37:31-33). Nevertheless, they had deliberately deceived their father to believe a falsehood. Are you guilty of lying like this?

Ephesians 4:25 (NIV):Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to his neighbor, for we are all members of one body.

Life application: Lying to each other disrupts unity by creating conflicts and destroying trust. It tears down relationships and leads to open warfare in the church.

The above was part of a letter written by Paul to the Church Ephesus, and all believers everywhere. Now, if you are not a believer in Christ, the above may not have an impact on what you are doing when you deliberately lie. Even if you aren't a believer, I would hope it would at least give you something to think about.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter

So you have no problem admitting that you are a lier? That is a very sad statement indeed. I could be wrong, but you seem to be a God fearing man. Just a few things the Bible says about liers.

Link: Lying vs. Truth: What Does the Bible Teach?

This next one......it's a good one.

The above was part of a letter written by Paul to the Church Ephesus, and all believers everywhere. Now, if you are not a believer in Christ, the above may not have an impact on what you are doing when you deliberately lie. Even if you aren't a believer, I would hope it would at least give you something to think about.

This one is probably better for the circumstances.......

John 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

Another one that's not so bad......

Romans 2:1 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.

On this Easter weekend, let us all look in the mirror and start there and leave our brothers and sisters alone.

witness23

Veteran Expediter

This one is probably better for the circumstances.......

Why is that? We are talking about lying and being deliberatley dishonest. The two verses you posted are about judging others. You cannot judge someone who admits being guilty of something, in this case.....lying.

John 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

This verse is about judging others and having compassion. There is no question in his admittance of lying. In order to judge Chef about lying, there would have to be some doubt of what he was saying was true or not. There is no doubt, he admits to lying and has no regret for doing so? If you believe lying is a sin, then there isn't the question of guilt in this particular case when you have the person readily admit that he does it, and does it without remorse.

You have to remember, I am not throwing stones here, he admits to lying and not regretting it.

Another one that's not so bad......

Romans 2:1 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.

Again, I am not passing judgement on anyone. This passage is about being angry at somebody else's sin when you are guilty of sin yourself. I am not angry about Chef lying, I simply mentioned how God feels about lying.

copdsux

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member

I am reminded of Sen. Kyl's office saying that his comments about Planned Parenthood were "not meant to be factual statements".

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter

Why is that? We are talking about lying and being deliberatley dishonest. The two verses you posted are about judging others. You cannot judge someone who admits being guilty of something, in this case.....lying.

This verse is about judging others and having compassion. There is no question in his admittance of lying. In order to judge Chef about lying, there would have to be some doubt of what he was saying was true or not. There is no doubt, he admits to lying and has no regret for doing so? If you believe lying is a sin, then there isn't the question of guilt in this particular case when you have the person readily admit that he does it, and does it without remorse.

You have to remember, I am not throwing stones here, he admits to lying and not regretting it.

Again, I am not passing judgement on anyone. This passage is about being angry at somebody else's sin when you are guilty of sin yourself. I am not angry about Chef lying, I simply mentioned how God feels about lying.

I see no need to bring God's Word into any of these arguments but you seem to enjoy doing that so have at it.

Maybe we should ask you why......why do you do that? What is the purpose of doing that?? You say you're not judging but it sure looks like judging and condemnation........why??

witness23

Veteran Expediter

I see no need to bring God's Word into any of these arguments

If you see no need to, then why did you?

but you seem to enjoy doing that so have at it.

Okay.

Maybe we should ask you why......why do you do that? What is the purpose of doing that??

I have to ask, is Jesus speaking to your heart right now?

I don't know about you, but when I look for a moral compass I look toward the Word of God and his teachings. Otherwise, you are left to man's moral compass. I choose to look to the Holy Spirit. Not to mention there is nothing wrong with sharing the Gospel. Isn't that what Jesus commanded of us?

You say you're not judging but it sure looks like judging and condemnation........why??

Again, how do you judge someone that openly admits guilt?

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter

I'm not normally the first one to bring God's Word into any of these disputes but when I see someone using it in a way that I think is wrong, then I respond.

It appears that when you run out of reasonable arguments in some of these discussions, you enjoy bringing The Word in to batter your fellow members and I think that's wrong.

You don't need to be asking me or anyone else if Jesus is speaking to my/our hearts right now, like ALL of us, you've got your hands full with you.....now why not let this thing drop.

witness23

Veteran Expediter

I'm not normally the first one to bring God's Word into any of these disputes but when I see someone using it in a way that I think is wrong, then I respond.

Are you judging me? There is no dispute. You are making one, by sticking up for someone who admits to lying purposely.

It appears that when you run out of reasonable arguments in some of these discussions, you enjoy bringing The Word in to batter your fellow members and I think that's wrong.

There is no argument, so how is it that I have run out of "reasonable arguments"?

You don't need to be asking me or anyone else if Jesus is speaking to my/our hearts right now, like ALL of us, you've got your hands full with you.....now why not let this thing drop.

You enter a thread in which you had no participation prior, and call me out, then ask me to, "let it drop". C'mon, seriously?

sparkle8859

Seasoned Expediter

As for worrying about what you or others think or question, those that know me are all that matter, you don't know me....:)

WOW!!! I get being a republican but at some point your morality should come in to play! I mean stating that your willing to lie to get what YOU want is what put this county in the dirt to begin with. You need to do some serious soul searching! We are all Americans and are in this together.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter

Ok, here is the deal, and if anyone cares to go back and look back 2-3 yrs you will see that I have posted that "I don't WRITE the articles, I simply bring them from one forum or news outlet to another...if that are true or not isn't up to me to determine..and as I said, i don't care of they are...I don't even bother to research them, I just "share them" so to speak...and it has been pointed out that "I really don't need to do that because the other members here can read for themselves, they don't need me to provide anything for them.." But that didn't change anything..so again, I don't care if what is published is true or not, I don't write them, I don't make them up...yes I might in some cases give my opinion, but in most cases I don't do that either..and that has been brought up by others also, that by me not giving and opinion and just posting (or "Cut & Pasting"), there can be no debate..and has I have said in the past to that, " most of the time I am not looking for debate, just to do whatever makes barry look like the idiot he is..." and to stir the "crap"....

Oh, and I am NOT a Republican, I am a registered Independent and even voted for Clinton, both times...LOL, I've mentioned that a few times also, and each time i catch H*ll from Layout!!:D

So, Witness, you can drag all the scripture you want into the forum, it doesn't change a thing and really, I don't care what you think, on this topic or any other...You certainly have the right to post anything you want in response to anything i post, have at it, but rest assured, it ain't goin to change a thing...

Last edited:

blackpup

Veteran Expediter

Quote from chefdennis "Oh, and I am NOT a Republican, I am a registered Independent and even voted for Clinton, both times...LOL, I've mentioned that a few times also, and each time i catch H*ll from Layout!! " Quote

:D Surely not Clinton:D

jimmy