Georgia Classic Sleepers

BulldogFr8

Seasoned Expediter
Looking at putting a couple new trucks into a fleet.

Anyone running these sleepers?

Likes/Dislikes?

Thanks!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
We are not running this sleeper yet but we will have one on our next truck. We have every intention of dealing with Middle Georgia once again for our next truck as we have had a great working relationship with them since we bought our truck there 4 years ago.

BulldogFr8

Seasoned Expediter
Bob & Linda,

Thanks for the reply. I had my first and last experience with a rather large FL dealer in Ohio yesterday.

I called Wes down at Middle Georgia as soon as I got on the highway after leaving that place. I was very impressed with his knowledge and personality and this was the first time I ever talked with him. I see alot of other positive information about Middle Georgia on here and am sure they will value the business much more than the other place.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Wes is our salesman and we love him to death! Really great guy and fun to work with. Next time you talk to him tell him Hi from us.

One of the great things we like about Middle Georgia is three years down the road you have a problem with your truck call Wes tell him the problem and if they have to they will send you a part. We had a dealer tell us nope they could not get the part for many months so we called Middle Georgia and their shop looked up the part and cross referenced it and talked to the shop we were at and they had three of those part numbers sitting on the shelf. They are there for you on the sale and also down the road.

Tuckster

Seasoned Expediter
Is this a truck dealership you're talking about ?? Or do they do sleepers as well ?? I've been looking into having some work done on an existing sleeper and most seem to be located in Indiana. I'd love to find someone on the esat coast.

BulldogFr8

Seasoned Expediter
Is this a truck dealership you're talking about ?? Or do they do sleepers as well ?? I've been looking into having some work done on an existing sleeper and most seem to be located in Indiana. I'd love to find someone on the esat coast.

The way I understand it, the "Georgia Classic" sleeper is custom for Middle Georgia Freightliner in Macon.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Middle GA. Freightliner Wes Hearn Salesman Macon Georgia 800 899 8696 or 478 788 4601 They are building their own sleepers and also sell the truck to go with it. You can see their add on this site also.

Tuckster

Seasoned Expediter
Anyone else on the east coast that do modifications to existing sleepers....like adding a sink etc. ???

fatboy

Seasoned Expediter
hey we love middle ga also ,service dept is tops they always had our truck out when promised,except one time the reason ,the guy doing the specialty work got sick went home truck was ready next morn,they know their stuff ,always have plenty of parts in stock for m2's the only place i'll buy from,even deadheaded from shreveport,la to there to have altn replaced,helped i was going home,talked to bill in service told him,let him listen over phone and he said good to get there to get fixed,can't speak highly enough of those guys

RETIDEPXE

Veteran Expediter
Middle Georgia FL is where we purchased our '07 M2. Correct me if wrong, but the Georgia Classic is built for Middle GA FL by AA Sleepers, Ft Worth TX. We have had great experience w/ both FL and sleeper dealers. Lewis Mentor was our salesperson who met us 90 miles from Macon dealership while we were in route to show us the truck we bought, an '07 repo w/ 73k miles and everything we wanted. The sleeper is what we were looking for w/ the jump seat etc, then we had AA Sleeper install 30" cabinets in place of top bunk. While at AA Sleeper, I mentioned our inverter is cutting out and they stated it was not the one they install so they could not warranty it. They made a call to Middle GA for us and Wes told him to put the proper 3K watt new in and send him the bill, and this after Middle GA installed three new batteries and did a two axle alignment for us.....at no charge. Middle GA is a small family owned store but great personal service and people to work with.

Be Safe out there.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
The new sleeper Middle Georgia Classic is now made in house! The great thing about them making the sleeper right there helps with the cost and if you want to customize anything.