Garden Center 2017

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ragman.. go plant a tomato plant .. one with and one without ! Then see what happens! Mark.. that's a waste of bacon grease! That gets cooked with green beans!!! lol
Nope ... Bacon grease gets drained off while cooking the 1rst time ...not going back in the pan .. and those Ringtails love it during early season trapping

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ragman.. go plant a tomato plant .. one with and one without ! Then see what happens! Mark.. that's a waste of bacon grease! That gets cooked with green beans!!! lol
Nope ... Bacon grease gets drained off while cooking the 1rst time ...not going back in the pan .. and those Ringtails love it during early season trapping

Use the bacon grease to fry eggs before disposing.

Frying-Eggs-490x329.jpg

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force

I hate to ask, but, what do you do with a raccoon after you trap it?

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I hate to ask, but, what do you do with a raccoon after you trap it?

Skin the Critter ... and sell the fur hide ... between 500 to 700 of them every fall ....
Use the bacon grease to fry eggs before disposing.

Frying-Eggs-490x329.jpg
Used to all the time ... but you know we have to eat Healthy nowadays ... and since i eat 6 or more eggs for breakfast when i am home.. less grease is better ... grew up watching 2 tablespoons of Lard throw in the pan before cooking anything on the farm as a kid ... lol

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Skin the Critter ... and sell the fur hide ... between 500 to 700 of them every fall ....

Used to all the time ... but you know we have to eat Healthy nowadays ... and since i eat 6 or more eggs for breakfast when i am home.. less grease is better ... grew up watching 2 tablespoons of Lard throw in the pan before cooking anything on the farm as a kid ... lol

Remind me to keep my tail tucked in when passing thru Iowa!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is this a Leek or weed? I've had these coming up since I moved in. Pulled one out kind of expecting a onion bulb, and this is what I found?

9f0c3981e84bf8d2af45859e6f432b10.jpg

25e8eed3bff4331f81fa8bd8680921f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Kind of has a onion smell. Not sure if I want to eat something like this that I didn't plant. Plus 2 years ago, I tried to kill them with chemicals

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums