Garden Center 2017

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Ken got our garden started today! 2/1/17 Leeks are seeded and under the grow light! Watered and soil misted with water. 92 days till they're ready to be picked!
You can see the ground already? Early Spring I guess. Who needs a Groundhog when you have OVM!

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch
Nope.. still a three foot drift on the garden.. I had high hopes for it melting before summer! lol

Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Missed the part about under the grow light, thought Ken was playing in the dirt.

Reactions: jujubeans

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Nope.. still a three foot drift on the garden.. I had high hopes for it melting before summer! lol

Tell Ken that's what they make shovels for. I'm sure you have one that fits his hands.
Last time I was home and I didn't walk out there to inspect them, it appeared my Strawberry's where perking up.. (Or maybe it was just wishful thinking from the warm house.)

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Tell Ken that's what they make shovels for. I'm sure you have one that fits his hands.
Last time I was home and I didn't walk out there to inspect them, it appeared my Strawberry's where perking up.. (Or maybe it was just wishful thinking from the warm house.)
ok I am petitioning Turtle to make the "shovel " a restricted word.....LOL ;)

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager

ok I am petitioning Turtle to make the "shovel " a restricted word.....LOL ;)
ummmmmmmmmm...No!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Still under a snow bank
4296819.jpg

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
2/18 Started the Black Krim seeds directly into miracle grow dirt in 3" pots and put under the grow light and watered!

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
2/18 Started the Black Krim seeds directly into miracle grow dirt in 3" pots and put under the grow light and watered!
OK, I know what a tomato looks like in a garden, but Black Krim? Do you smoke it or get penecillian shot after you touch it?