Galaxy Tab 2 Tablet

BigCat

Expert Expediter
I had a kindle fire but looking for a new tablet so thanks I will have to check one out!

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

I am looking at a kindle fire, how did you like it? Don't want an iPad cause I hate the safari browser and was told you can't have google chrome browser on apple phones,tabs or their computers. Is this true?

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Went into a Walmart to check out getting some type of tablet. The guy in electronic explained it this way, the galaxy will do everything both the kindle and the nook plus with wifi connection has full internet capability.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am looking at a kindle fire, how did you like it? Don't want an iPad cause I hate the safari browser and was told you can't have google chrome browser on apple phones,tabs or their computers. Is this true?

Its available on iTunes.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354998379153.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354998379153.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 13

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter

I'm not sure about iPads compatibility....I just hate paying 500 bucks for a tablet when the Kindle Fire was 150. I loved it, looking into getting the new one with camera, etc. it sells for about 199. On most apple products apps cost, some are inexpensive but still most apps I use are free on droid products. I wasn't sure how I would feel about reading on the kindle, I guess I'm old school about books, but actually was great. You can set font, backlight, etc. For the price it's definitely worth it! :)

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Went into a Walmart to check out getting some type of tablet. The guy in electronic explained it this way, the galaxy will do everything both the kindle and the nook plus with wifi connection has full internet capability.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Check with a good electronics place...I'm fairly certain the Kindle Fire does too. Not the regular Kindle Ereader...but the Fire version.

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I picked up one of these at wally world the other day, and am really loving it! I'm wifing off my droid2 with Foxfi and having great sucess. It's a droid tablet with a 7" screen, so it will run most of the apps I have on my phone. I have found a few apps not compatible. It streams movies better than my laptop, my guess is because of the smaller screen. But at $249 it's only about $50 over a good reader. Plus it will do so much more, I give this a :thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2

I've seen it at Sam's Club for $179

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EO Forums mobile app

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I got one at Best Buy last week in Ontario for $149 but returned it after a couple of days. Wasn't happy with the plastic screen and resolution.