Galaxy Tab 2 Tablet

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
I picked up one of these at wally world the other day, and am really loving it! I'm wifing off my droid2 with Foxfi and having great sucess. It's a droid tablet with a 7" screen, so it will run most of the apps I have on my phone. I have found a few apps not compatible. It streams movies better than my laptop, my guess is because of the smaller screen. But at $249 it's only about $50 over a good reader. Plus it will do so much more, I give this a :thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Yes, while I've only had around a week, very happy with it. It's proven to be more than what I was expecting.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

OldGuy

Active Expediter
Thank you! I've been wanting to pick up a tablet for a while and the Galaxy series tablets were on my radar. They've really dropped in price from when they were first released!

Kristi

Active Expediter
I was looking at those the other night at wal mart. Ive decided that I want the bigger one tho. Its a little more pricey but I play a lot of games. Im glad ur enjoying urs and now im all the more eager to get one.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Best of all the New Operating system ICE CREAM SANDWICH is already on or will be loaded automatically, and the screen improvements will be even better, its definetly a great choice.
For a tablet it does everything well.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
I believe they have a similar one thats 10" screen for those of you that size matters.......:rolleyes:

denny2010

Expert Expediter
That foxfi app is great. The thing i love also is that my data usage is unlimited ..new bionic phone will even work my ps3 or xbox360 while out on road.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

Kristi

Active Expediter
I got one! I love this thing. Thank u Roger for the positive feed back. Got the 7" for dirt cheap from a friend. But like u said this thing handle all the apps i use on my phone and even some i cant use on my phone. This ROCKS!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using EO Forums

Kristi

Active Expediter
I picked up one of these at wally world the other day, and am really loving it! I'm wifing off my droid2 with Foxfi and having great sucess. It's a droid tablet with a 7" screen, so it will run most of the apps I have on my phone. I have found a few apps not compatible. It streams movies better than my laptop, my guess is because of the smaller screen. But at $249 it's only about $50 over a good reader. Plus it will do so much more, I give this a :thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2

Hey I don't know if you have one yet or not but there is a stylist that u can buy for the tablets. I got mine at wal mart for $14. They carry them at the truck stops too but there like $20. It works great. I think it will also work on ur phone screen too.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Yes, I got one, it is keeps screen clean. Now that I'm in the habit of using it, I use it on my smartphone too.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Yes it works. The quality is gonna depend on the strength if ur internet connection tho.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using EO Forums

Got a question about these tablets. What kind of charger is required? Is it like a phone charger? or a laptop charger? I want one and I would like it even better if I didnt need an inverter to charge it.

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
Got a question about these tablets. What kind of charger is required? Is it like a phone charger? or a laptop charger? I want one and I would like it even better if I didnt need an inverter to charge it.

My codriver has a Samsung galaxy 10 inch. Charges via usb cord like a phone. He loves it, very practical for life over the road.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
I had a kindle fire but looking for a new tablet so thanks I will have to check one out!

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is this Galaxy basically the same as an iPad? What are the main differences and which is actually the better choice?