FYI Sharp truck for Sale (Glen Rice)

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
We normally don't do this, but posting as a favor.

Our former Moderator and long time expediter, Glen Rice has decided to pack it in, and has listed his "new" ride for sale on Truckpaper. I've invited him to post it here at EO also.

It's a little big for most carriers, but who knows what you could do with it.

Dale

2007 KENWORTH W900L Heavy Duty Trucks - Conventional Truck w/ Sleeper For Sale At TruckPaper.com

90071158.jpg

idtrans

Expert Expediter
Truck like that you just hook a low boy and haul high $ freight and say who cares about weight just get the permits and make the tall $$$$ LOL. That is a incredible looking truck .

We normally don't do this, but posting as a favor.

Our former Moderator and long time expediter, Glen Rice has decided to pack it in, and has listed his "new" ride for sale on Truckpaper. I've invited him to post it here at EO also.

It's a little big for most carriers, but who knows what you could do with it.

Dale

2007 KENWORTH W900L Heavy Duty Trucks - Conventional Truck w/ Sleeper For Sale At TruckPaper.com

90071158.jpg

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It is a beautiful truck. If it just weren't for making turns, especially to the right, and backing up... Beautiful truck.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I swear I seen that truck sitting on the side if the road outside a motorcylce dealer on Pontiac Trail in Wixom , Mich...probably not...but a they both are really good looking trucks...

ATeam

Retired Expediter
A key selling point of this truck is the low mileage (287,000).

Glen picked up this truck as a repo right about the time that used truck prices had bottomed. It was not in the best of shape then but those who know Glen Rice also know that he would quickly bring it into tip-top condition, mechanically and cosmetically before driving it for the year he did.

For someone in the market for a truck of this type, this low-mileage, excellent-condition truck is a rare find.

Tell your friends.

Last edited:

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
From looking at the pics, you'd never know it wasnt new!

Dale

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App