fussy extranet

Missie600

Active Expediter
I just looked into using the Extranet and I can sign in okay and get to the main page, but if I want to click on another page it asks for my username, password again and then won't accept it.

Frustrating! Any advice. :mad:

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
It's working fine for me. Don't know why it would be going that for you.

Missie600

Active Expediter
I just called and got this one today. My hubby called and got his too with the same results. I will try again later.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It was sooooooooo nice back in the day when you could choose your own password. It's working fine for me at the moment though.

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Are you a driver or an owner? My understanding is that certain areas cannot be seen by drivers, like the truck stats area.

Missie600

Active Expediter
We are o/o. I tried again today and I can access some pages but cannot get into the "Business Records" which is where I want to go. I am wondering if it is because we use Expediter Services as our agent.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I was on every page available to an owner today with no problem.
But I'm getting fussy.
The last two times I checked it they showed a false late delivery.
Don't know why they would show me as late without notifying me.
It was recent enough that I could check my logs on C Link and logs put me at delivery on time.
I guess I'll check more often.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Call your CC and have it removed. It usually is no problem.

Sent from my PG06100 using EO Forums

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Thanks,I emailed her. They removed the last one in 24 hrs. The point is if I didn't check I wouldn't have known about either one.

Missie600

Active Expediter
We found out that all owners with Expediter Services(Expediter Management Services) can view all FDCC information through the extranet.

You need to get the login information from your Expediter Services Fleet Manager. It is different than what you get on the VRU at FDCC.

Last edited: