Fuel Tax

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Many of us have and use a diesel fuel tax chart. If you would like a map version...2017 Fuel Tax Map 4-22-2017.jpg

It is 8.5 X 11, so it will fit on one page, if printed.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Fuel is the largest expense after the truck payment. It's extremely important to be aware of IFTA and how it works. If you don't know that the price of the fuel and the cost of the fuel are two different things you haven't done an adequate job of learning your career. It can easily mean keeping an extra $20 bill in your pocket every time you fill or taking it out of your pocket to hand across the counter to pay for the fuel.

Is there a link of where to download the full size version of that map?

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
LDB . No link available. I created this map for another driver that didn't like using the charts.2017 Fuel Tax Map 4-22-2017.jpg

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
GasBuddy gives you the price, but you need to figure out the cost by other means. This map is great.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Updated Maps. Both are the same I just added contrasting color to one. Right click to save, print if you like. Each one fits on 1 sheet of 8.5 X 11 standard paper.
2017 Q3 Fuel Tax Map 8-17-2017.jpg 2017 Q3 Fuel Tax Map 8-17-2017 Color.jpg

Note: Indiana and NJ had increases.

Reactions: FlyingVan

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Updated today:2017 Q3 Fuel Tax Map 9-4-2017.jpg
Maryland and Michigan have increased a little. California is showing a decrease of .03

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
No changes YET.... updated with 4th Quarter and Date for Final Matrix
2 separate maps, same info just color for 1

2017 Q4 Fuel Tax Map 10-02-2017 Color.jpg 2017 Q4 Fuel Tax Map 10-02-2017.jpg