FRESH START FEBRUARY

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Shut down like turning the switch off. High pressure pump was not building enough fuel pressure. Not liking how this playing out. New pump and fuel regulator increased pressure, just not enough. Looking for a injector stuck open, not allowing pressure to build.

If you haven't already started doing your own research to figure out the problem, start now!
Some of these shops are more parts changers than mechanics. They start changing expensive parts and when that doesn't fix it, they move onto something else. Reality might be, they haven't got a freakin' clue.
Keep us posted ....

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Jan was OK, started hard, finished soft. Knot getting my hopes too high. Dispatch bid an easy load out of LA on the 31st, don't know his bid (probably a buck or so) broker called him back and asked if he wanted to beat what he already had - .48¢? It happens more and more.

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

I told Nancy about this. She said Murray probably told that guy to pound sand. I told her that Murray probably responded with words I can’t repeat in this parish, let alone this restaurant

Yes, we’s in Louisiane

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The reason I wrote “I think” was because for one thing I have no first hand information of what company he went to and Schneider is based out of Green Bay.

I wasn't following closely ...... doing 6 things at once ...
I thought the previous comment was from RoadTime

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Shut down like turning the switch off. High pressure pump was not building enough fuel pressure. Not liking how this playing out. New pump and fuel regulator increased pressure, just not enough. Looking for a injector stuck open, not allowing pressure to build.
cost me 2 weeks in Eugene Oregon when the sprinters fuel system imploded...replaced everything ...then in the end...it was simply the ECM...computer had a short that sector of program...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
2 days after the news and no one has mentioned Bolt bought PTL out. This is getting to be the retirement home.
Well that didn’t take long for magnet to unload them,

Sent from lost in space.

sent from my Recliner..

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well I set a goal of $6000 this week. So far $5300 so it looks good.

Camped out where my company was short drivers in an effort to escape my financial death spiral.

Haven't been on in awhile, family issues. Always family issues. Maybe after really working for a week, they'll appreciate me more. (Right, not a chance)

Anyway killing time before I head to Conneticut. Have I been to Connecticut? If I have, it was a forgettable experience...

The alternator that I changed in Odessa TX finally died. I had a $1000 trip, and 3 hours in, red alt light. I REALLY didn't want to stop. But I called in, and good thing cause 20 min later on way home it went to 8 volts and I pulled off the highway before I was forced to. Had to play "musical battery" with my deep cycles to avoid a tow.

Went with a 200 amp Chinese WEI for $180 usd, I'll report how it goes... so far so good...

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
cost me 2 weeks in Eugene Oregon when the sprinters fuel system imploded...replaced everything ...then in the end...it was simply the ECM...computer had a short that sector of program...

Electrical issues on Sprinters can throw out all sorts of codes. With my wiring harness it was spitting out injector codes. I knew I had to figure it out on my own ...

Also, one thing to keep in mind ... when we pull into shops with the kind of mileage we have mechanics/techs crap their pants. They figure with that much mileage it's gotta be a big problem. Maybe it is ..... maybe it isn't ...