Fred Reed running for president

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Very very few could be any worse. We don't need any more spoilers though. We just need to work the system as it is to eliminate the current regime.

Vote Mormon not Moron

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Very very few could be any worse. We don't need any more spoilers though. We just need to work the system as it is to eliminate the current regime.

Vote Mormon not Moron

That won't do any good. A 1° course change is meaningless. We'll just hit a different rock on the shoreline.

OldGuy

Active Expediter
Gary Johnson, or nothing in my opinion.

We have more than the two piles of **** the media says we have to choose from.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Fred who? Gary who? or who ever else is running?? thats the problem not enough people have heard anything about these guys so whos going to vote for them most likely No Democrats, so Obama wont lose any votes that leaves Repubs, Indep, etc. When did Fred decide to run?? so a vote for any of these 2 or 3 only helps Obama. If you people want a real 3rd party or 4 th party alternative it needs to start at the state and local levels and build up to a national party. Not with people who get mad at the party they started in and jump ship at the last minute to a 3rd party

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It really does not matter. One, the fix is already in, Two, O'Romney is just no better than RomBama is. There is NO good candidate running, there has NOT been a good candidate, from EITHER party, since Moses was a private. There will likely NEVER be a good candidate, from EITHER party, in our great-great grandchildren's lifetime.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
spread the word then, instead of saying how they'll never get votes.
Its too late they will not get enough votes to win and any votes they get only helps Obama. Again should not be has beens jumping ship. need firm conviction of a 3rd or 4 th party remember lots of people have already voted I voted over 2 weeks ago and there were lots of people voting when i went to the election office to vote, some places voting started 1 st week of Oct

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I HAVE been spreading the word. No one listens. Most people out there are 'repeaters'. They repeat the same mistakes and expect different out comes. How's that been workin'? Don't know who Fred or Gary is. I wanted someone who at least had a CHANCE of being able to do the job. Ain't gonna happen this, or any, election.

OldGuy

Active Expediter
Well, I'm still voting for Gary johnson. If we don't start choosing the alternatives we'll be stuck with the assclowns from the two party system forever.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
I HAVE been spreading the word. No one listens. Most people out there are 'repeaters'. They repeat the same mistakes and expect different out comes. How's that been workin'? Don't know who Fred or Gary is. I wanted someone who at least had a CHANCE of being able to do the job. Ain't gonna happen this, or any, election.

Yes and then we have those that just give up and surrender and you seem to be one of those. We need to stop Obama in fact I think Obama is a traitor and has blood on his hands from Libya

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes and then we have those that just give up and surrender and you seem to be one of those. We need to stop Obama in fact I think Obama is a traitor and has blood on his hands from Libya

Of COURSE Obama is a traitor. OF COURSE his is responsible for what happened in Libya. I know that. I just know from past experience that electing a Democrat OR a Republican results in the same thing. There is NO difference. Romney is in NO WAY qualified to be president, other than in a Constitutional sense, neither is Obama.

I have NO intention of surrendering to anyone. I WILL uphold my oath, which I have taken on multiple occasions, to protect and defend the Constitution from ALL enemies. That INCLUDES BOTH political parties.

Voting FOR Obama, OR ROMNEY, is supporting those who would destroy our Constitution. NEITHER of them are worth their weight in dried cow dung.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Romney, if elected, will pull a REAGAN, and participate in the cover up of an attack on an Embassy. Carter's roll in the loss of our embassy was NEVER brought out. Not by the press or the congress. Obama WILL be given the same pass, by the press, the congress AND Romney. NOTHING will change IF a Democrat OR a Republican is elected.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
I HAVE been spreading the word. No one listens. Most people out there are 'repeaters'. They repeat the same mistakes and expect different out comes. How's that been workin'?
Funny, you've just stated the point of people saying not to vote for either assclown. How's that two-party system working out for you?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Funny, you've just stated the point of people saying not to vote for either assclown. How's that two-party system working out for you?

I did NOT vote for Rombama. I don't WANT Rombama, a Democrat OR a Republican. I have NO idea who Fred or Gary is. Likely don't want them either. IF they had held public, elected office, I have NO use for them I don't WANT a politician or any more inexperience jack weeds.

Off to upstate NY. Have to earn some money and tick off a LiBeRaL!

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter
Fred who? Gary who? or who ever else is running?? thats the problem not enough people have heard anything about these guys so whos going to vote for them most likely No Democrats, so Obama wont lose any votes that leaves Repubs, Indep, etc. When did Fred decide to run?? so a vote for any of these 2 or 3 only helps Obama. If you people want a real 3rd party or 4 th party alternative it needs to start at the state and local levels and build up to a national party. Not with people who get mad at the party they started in and jump ship at the last minute to a 3rd party

Didn't you see the debate last night with the "other" candidates?
Of course not, the media ignored it because that would only confuse the sheep.

You are right. It needs to start local and grow to the point where the media cannot ignore it anymore, then it will have a chance. At this point they are just spoilers like Virgil Goode who is set to take away votes for Romney in VA putting that state at risk.

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter
Fred Reed, lets see now, Fred Reed, don't you mean Fred Flinstone?? I've never heard of Fred Reed.
:rolleyes:

How could you have missed when Fred Reed decided to throw his sombrero into the race?

Fred Reed Running For President!
Submitted by Missy on Thu, 10/25/2012 - 02:22
in
Election 2012
Fred Throws Sombrero in Ring
by Fred Reed

Fred Throws Sombrero in Ring by Fred Reed

I see that I shall have to take over the helm of the country to save it from the impending collapse. It has come to this. I have always said that I would undertake the presidency only under an assumed name – who would want that on his résumé? – but noblesse oblges. What could be nobler than this column?

You may say, “But Fred, how can you be so bloody arrogant as to think you can run the country?” To which I reply, “We know that the incumbents cannot. I may be able to. In any event, I couldn’t be worse: I have not that talent. Which do you prefer, assured disaster or a sporting chance?”

Apparently the key to a successful campaign is a bumper sticker of supernal stupidity and irrelevance. I can play that game. How about “A Fred in Every Pot.” Or Tippecanoe and Frederick Too.” Or “Better Fred than Dead.” Or "Fred...Ahhhh." Or, most pertinently, ”Well, Have You Got a Better Idea?”

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Closet Obama voters. Sorry. That's it. You have the following options.

1. Vote Romney
2. Vote Obama
3. Vote Johnson ((or whoever) this is voting Obama))
4. Write in a name (this is voting Obama)
5. Abstain from voting (this is voting Obama)

I voted Libertarian from the state level downward. You build from a foundation upward not from the top down. That's the smart move and the way to make it happen. Not throwing away your vote on the presidential ballot in a feel good or defiant vote to make a statement.

And that ridiculous suggestion of a 1 percent difference. They are nowhere near the 180 degrees we need but they are much farther apart than 1 percent. Some improvement beats no improvement any day.

I'm sorry but some of you have turned into liberals, letting your heart and your feelings make decisions your intellect should be making.

Last edited:

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
...And that ridiculous suggestion of a 1 percent difference. They are nowhere near the 180 degrees we need but they are much farther apart than 1 percent. Some improvement beats no improvement any day.
Not if that 1° of difference still takes you into the rocks. We absolutely had to have every bit of that 180°. The country is closer to destruction than you know. Race riots loom on the horizon, we could easily see 50% unemployment before Christmas (not saying we will, but out could happen easily; regardless, this will be the last Christmas for a long, long time that looks like Christmas as we know it), and there are factions within the gummint that are positively itching to institute martial law. It had to be 180° or we may as well not turn the wheel at all. You had your chance to vote for that course change, and you blew it. Now we all have to take our lumps.
I'm sorry but some of you have turned into liberals, letting your heart and your feelings make decisions your intellect should be making.
Quite the opposite. My argument is the intellectual one while yours, opposing the other guys because they're the bad guys and your team are the good guys, right or wrong, is the emotional one.