Forum is S_L_O_W

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yesterday evening and again this morning the forum is very slow. I'm using Chrome and have been for years. Never any trouble until now. Other daily sites are running fine so I don't think the problem is in my system. Anyone else seeing an issue with slowdown?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yesterday evening and again this morning the forum is very slow. I'm using Chrome and have been for years. Never any trouble until now. Other daily sites are running fine so I don't think the problem is in my system. Anyone else seeing an issue with slowdown?
Nope.... Everything normal here.

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
Ok, things seem to be moving along now for me... LDB ?

I spoke too soon. Mike's working on it now.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Still slow here too. Click and wait 3-5 seconds before the new page is set. Usually more like 0.3-0.5 seconds.

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Slow as molasses in January in Alaska for me as well..lol.. everything else on my phone is running ‍♂️ good as normal...

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes, as fast as a scalped chicken!! Thank you!

However, I was able to post the 2 pictures of my replacement van floor taken from my phones gallery, (the photo taken from my cell phone) with no problem. Now, however, I tried to post a picture from my phones gallery, the photo taken with my cell phone, and now it is saying it is too large or something like that...what gives? It was fine the other day....

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
(Oops! We ran into some problems.
Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again.)

The above is the message I receive in addition to it saying it is too large of a photo..

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes, as fast as a scalped chicken!! Thank you!

However, I was able to post the 2 pictures of my replacement van floor taken from my phones gallery, (the photo taken from my cell phone) with no problem. Now, however, I tried to post a picture from my phones gallery, the photo taken with my cell phone, and now it is saying it is too large or something like that...what gives? It was fine the other day....
Still no reply from admin???

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Pictures vary in size depending on various factors when taken. You probably have some within the size limit the forum accepts and some too large. I have to email some photos to myself and resize them smaller for different forums.

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another question:: why can't I post on my carrier's forum? Is there a waiting, probation period?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
So you are saying that my phone takes different size pictures?
Yes, it can, depending on the amount of light and dark stuff in the picture. Pixels will be the same, but MB can be different.

I've set the system to allow ridiculously large images. It doesn't pay me any attention. I usually use an app to resize mine to 1024x768 and that works.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Another question:: why can't I post on my carrier's forum? Is there a waiting, probation period?
First post in all the carrier forums should tell you to message any on the mods or administrators to get access to one of the carrier forums. What's your carrier?