Fort Wayne

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Is Fort Wayne traditionally a good area for a CV? I deadheaded out of Toledo to Woodburn, IN and am not sure if I should continue on to Indy or stay put?

Last edited:

ralphythorne

Seasoned Expediter
I just got out of there today but there were some bolt and panther vans that had been there for days.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

ralphythorne

Seasoned Expediter
Myself and two other people I know in vans got out within 24 hours. I'm in Monroe right now and there are 16 vans here.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I am with one of the companies you mentioned that had been here awhile, but I am third out so I guess I will see what happens or try to find my own which I have to wait 24 hours to do.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
When I was with Bolt (for 3 yrs)..living in Toledo, when i went back in service after being home anytime, I'd give them until noon to dispatch me, then I'd DH to Chicago, driving right past the I-69 (144) exit to Fort Wayne.....

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Well I made it out of Fort Wayne, I dead headed up to Niles, MI and delivered in Waterloo, IA. I am first here but I doubt that will be a benefit.

ErockMoore

Not a Member
Is Fort Wayne traditionally a good area for a CV? I deadheaded out of Toledo to Woodburn, IN and am not sure if I should continue on to Indy or stay put?

I would head over toward South Bend or even closer to Chicago. Always something popping there.