Fool me once.....April is here

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ping pong day. Carlisle PA to Cumberland MD for the pick, delivery in Grafton WV. While at Burger King, we get a call: wanna repeat the trip? Sure, why not. Turns out Grafton needed a right handrail and Cumberland sent a left

Get to the Pilot between Morgantown and Fairmont, get a call again. Back to Cumberland then to Grafton. Again. I turned it down. I’m tired from the driving, and Nancy was cranky (in lieu of carsick) about the narrow two lane between Morgantown and Grafton (25 mi). Oh well, tomorrow’s a new day. G’nite

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dropped in Brunswick, GA out of the city of brotherly love! Lost a hour just getting out of town, got to embrace that east coast traffic. Now reloacating to Macon, GA area. Weather is good enough for a bike ride! Daughter is getting married this summer, not sure if taking a break is a wise choice!

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

How we picture Dispatchers ..

Sent from my SM-G955U using EO Forums mobile app

You're actually being kind...I can think of other pics somedays....likely get me banned.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ohio is a challenge for sure. People must be driving out of here Laredo rate.
Loaded. OH to TN. 500 miles at somewhat decent rate.

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."
Same in Iowa .. a mid day load to Texas went cheap.. RRE said it went cheap.. along with 3 other loads bid on for me..
Thats fine .. Snow stopped and starting to melt already , i can sleep at home another night..

Sent from my SM-G955U using EO Forums mobile app