Fool me once.....April is here

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well getting a new ride tomorrow... I can cruise to the end of the driveway now!

Sent from Deep in the backwater swamp
You need some chicken lights and train horns!:)

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been following a pretty bad accident that happened less then a mile from my house this morning. Tragedy aside, I'm still amazed how the vehicals engine got launched a couple hundred feet from the crash site :eek:

UPDATED: 49-year-old woman killed in 100 mph crash
I just saw the story on channel 7.....wow!

I'm surprised anybody survived at all.

Two dash cam videos have been released. Although, I've watched many crash videos, this was really hard to watch. Not so much the crash itself, It was just gut wrenching to see it happen so close to home, on streets I travel all the time.

So close, that I was looking for my house to show up.

Police: Investigation into deadly crash continues

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Birmingham Alabama ! Late night , slept like a baby here’s hoping I can drop the winter gear next time I’m home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When they say "slept like a baby" it makes me laugh. Babies wake up every few hours for feeding or being changed so I always think the person who says that didn't sleep well at all. Lol.

Reactions: RoadTime

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Midway Florida to Atlanta all secondary roads slow and steady !! Best I’ve ever had and the by hand numbers match!!
2827c215257e75a7254956ebfd950aac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Edit for the detail oriented: ‘17 3.5 ecoboost 3.31 rears and 93 Octane no load!

Last edited:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Logbooks.JPG
Time to stock up on log books. At this price buy a few years worth. Several bound together with duct tape would make a cheap, excellent, temporary wheelchock or emergency bungwad.

*Discard carbon paper before using in restroom.

Reactions: Worn Out Manager