Fleet Owner Reviews and Ratings Service

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I could almost agree to a system where the person that the complaint is lodged against would get an e-mail stating that a statement was issued about them and to respond here...with a link provided....that way the alleged offending party could chose to defend themselves or not...

fortwayne

Not a Member
That's what I'm saying. If they don't then that's their choice and that's how its posted. For instance, on August 8 a complaint was filed by xxx vs xxx.
Driver states the following and the owner has selected not to reply.
This website has downgraded the owner to xxxxx meaning that after verifying the documented evidence we have concluded xxzzxxxxxx.
Something like that.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Azcot

Seasoned Expediter
There is a another forum that I am a member of for T/T and they have 2 threads on there (among many), one - Report Good Trucking Companies and one - Report Bad Trucking Companies..perhaps EO could do something like that..?

Everyone who reads these threads realise that everything written is subjective and only one point of view and it should be taken with a grain of salt.

Just a thought and my 2cents....:D

Last edited:

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
Go to the top of the page. Look up "Magazine" look for issue #2 Volume #6. "How to find a good Fleet owner"

Rikk

Expert Expediter
I think it should also incude owners too. I hear too often that drivers are getting ripped off by
An owner for one reason or another.

I have a web server, datadase server and email server on the net, but little time if some one wants
To design it (the service)

Drop me a message here if you want space on that server.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk