FL-106 or 112?

NO NECK

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Getting ready to buy a new expediter. Been looking at the FL-106 and possibly the 112. Anyone out there have any experience with either one and would like to comment on them good or bad, I would appreciate it. I understand the 106 comes with a Detroit 50 series engine and 9 spd, but I would rather have the auto-shift, that's not available in the 106, hence my interest in the 112. Engine and Trans are my main concerns. Want this one to last awhile. The FL-70's and 80's just aren't for the road in my opinion.

Thanks for any input!

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
go with new western star great ride, more stardard featues
than any thing else, if it's not a star it's not a truck
check out georgebmcdonald.com you see a great looking truck
give dan a call at tsi 800 388 3850

NO NECK

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hi George,

Thanks for your response. I have already looked at the Star and I agree it's a great truck. May still go that route, but I have an FL-70 alumibunk and have been dealing with them. Thought I'd see what kind of deal they come up with first. My wife and I want a 96" bunk with the raised roof condo, and Dan can't accomodate us yet in a Star. Seems the best they can do is an 84" last I spoke to him, but I stop in once in awhile and rattle his chain and check things out. (We live in Sharon, PA and are leased to Tri-State, #532). Wish you lots of good luck with the new truck and the website. Yep I paid you a visit and will stop in again soon. Maybe we'll meet on the road some time.

God Bless,

No Neck & Book Keeper