First two weeks !

Whiterabbit

Expert Expediter
oops ...Ont. an Dreamer, not to worry mates!..purchased an extended warraty,even tho still got some miles till my bumper to bumper warranty expires,twas only the charging system...my speedo still sticks,as in spedometer :)...theyll correct that on my next downtime... ( yawn ) , still pacing the floor waiting...no fault to my 'employer" they warned me...guess its easier for them to concentrate on the automotive market...theres always a trade off , like ive stated the good folks who im runnin for are great individuals ,amounts for something , wish id met em sooner , like a bit before the "slowdown"...Just a note here , lost several bids in prior weeks due to so many expediters being out there , markets being flooded , aint like the good ol days , wish i could have been there...here abouts we got alot of newbie immigrant types ( guess the nationality ) , who are willing to bid PEANUTS just to get the run , guess alot of cuthroat crapolas goin on , but they dont care , they dont understand about sticking together , except where there own kind is considered , i heard rumors , that our prez is thinking on squeezing the boarder crossers, the green card holders, tighter, maybe thatll help out , fwiw... hope your New years was all it was anticipated as being ! Anxiously awaiting to see what 2004 has in store ! P.S. Ill have to start a new thread as this web tv that i got wont allow me to see anything beyond your last replies . Many blessings