First out policy change??

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Would anyone like me to discuss that load receipt in detail, and why it's a load of crap that means, essentially, nothing, to either party?

Anyway, as promised, the followup now that I've received an e-mail reply from Sean Kessler.

The policy stands as is posted above in the official posting, and the reasons for the confusion is as Scuba stated. It's a classic SNAFU.

Tempest

Seasoned Expediter
A quick call to driver relations this morning shows that while Sean is now aware of this policy, he as not passed this knowledge on to his staff. I was told this morning that you WILL lose the first out if you leave your board in favor of a better one. To quote a favorite movie: "What we've got here, is failure, to communicate........."

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
We just talked to relations and found out.one,there are no longer any set teams and two that you keep your first out.

which I'm guessing means who knows and your guess is as good as mine

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
use to be driver relations was devided into 3 team a,b,c with 3 team leaders now it just a zone thing

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
zonesareas like your sitting in tx you get the sw guys In you get the midwest guy i don't know how t's split up but it where your sitting as opposed to the same people all the time