Finish this sentence...The coolest thing I have ever hauled is...

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
Had a few, some part that went on the deep impact space shot to some comet, a Rolls Royce jet engine, and my favorite... a pallet of Spam going to a wedding reception in L.A.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The coolest thing I have ever hauled is....

2 pregnant Miniature Boa Constrictors....had to keep the van at about 72 degrees...it was winter time....while I waited to unload them....I put the box on my tummy and put a blanket over them to keep them warm....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Paul, I hauled a few pieces of that glass myself.. Also hauled a set of "dies" to make "Budweiser" beer bottles.....and to samples that came from those dies...seems those dies wear out rather quickly...

And, i "sometimes" have "Sailboat Fuel" loads....:)

Last edited:

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
An organ for a transplant, with the doctor who was carrying it the whole time, about a 20 minute drive from the airport to the hospital.

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Hauled a prototype engine for Nissan research and development. Took 2 pallets of cd covers to Sony. Can't remember the singer it was a popular country singer though

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Paul, I hauled a few pieces of that glass myself.. Also hauled a set of "dies" to make "Budweiser" beer bottles.....and to samples that came from those dies...seems those dies wear out rather quickly...

And, i "sometimes" have "Sailboat Fuel" loads....:)

I used to haul beer out of the plant by Syracuse, NY.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

truckn-lace

Seasoned Expediter
There are so many but one always sticks out we picked up from the Airport from German airlines and our load was crates of potatoe's yea thats what we thought, What, Why?? We took them to a farm lab in Texas and find out they are not growen in dirt at all and they were going to be put in feed to be sent to chickens in Minnesota and they would see if they would grow regular or like have three legs or two beaks. Anyway it would farther down the road be potatoes that we would grow and be human consumption. Now I look at potatoes and wonder dirt or no dirt!

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Weirdest loads we used to do was DH 750 mi up to a pulp and paper mill in Terrace Bay Ontario (up and around Lake Superior) to pick up huge jugs of water samples and deliver them to a lab in Georgia:confused:

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Coolest - Piece of "Optical Glass" that went to an aerospace company.
Weirdest - I kid you not - stainless steel totes filled with "Pregnant Mare Urine"

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
First would be the proto type for the manpas project. It was a surface to air missle jamming system that FedEx and the government combined on. Hangs on the belly of the plane. Went to the mojave research center. What was cool was the FedEx plane it was going on the hundreds of FedEx people and the Lear jet with FedEx corporateexecs we had to wait on to arrive before they would unload us. All while setting there in our conway now truck in our conway shirts. Boy were they suprised.

Next would be the nda " I'm guessing, non disclosure agreement " load we did so mi. Deep into the China lake facility.