Finally back in the game!

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, I've been back and forth about what/how I was going to get back on the road. Well, I'll be in the Monday morning orientation at Load One,driving a straight truck (solo) for a fleet owner, and I can't wait to get going again.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, I've been back and forth about what/how I was going to get back on the road. Well, I'll be in the Monday morning orientation at Load One,driving a straight truck (solo) for a fleet owner, and I can't wait to get going again.

You sure you want to join us whack jobs over here Mike?....LOL

Welcome aboard....and also sign up for our Drive for gold points program, the points add up really quickly and there are some sweet items to redeem them for.....

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You sure you want to join us whack jobs over here Mike?....LOL

Welcome aboard....and also sign up for our Drive for gold points program, the points add up really quickly and there are some sweet items to redeem them for.....

Anyone that wants to expedite, could be considered a "whack job". Several years ago, when I was running with Panther, I'm almost sure I was a "whack job", but I loved the work! I'll make sure I get into the Gold Points Program. If you save up enough points, is there a Load One Corvette available? :cool:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes the vette is 1/24th scale. Welcome aboard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Years ago, we took our boys to Chuckie Cheez at least once a month, (at the time, their pizza was pretty good). One night, I had the girl working at the counter convinced that if you saved up enough game tickets, you could get a Chuckie Cheez Corvette... then the wife would step in and ruin the whole thing. Women!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Welcome to the "Cult" Mike!! It was a pleasure to talk with you at the EXPO...As for the Corvette, ahhh maybe a "Jag"....:D

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Welcome to the "special" group!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1345314125180.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1345314125180.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 16