FedEx works best when you want to work, res o300

doe.mouse

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I know where you are. I live about 2 min. from the petro at exit 226. What size unit you in? I have a D unit. I am sending in my notice to terminate my contract tom. You have ICQ?

mustang

Expert Expediter
there were three. not moving very quick this week. are you going to put your truck on with someone else? i may start looking too.

doe.mouse

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Haven't decided yet. I have it up for sale right now. Want to buy it? Have a line on a job in Clev. Driveing local. Pays 15.85 per hr. Might take it. Talked to E unit who just quit too. He is going to haul tankers now.

bret

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Oh ,OK lady. or should I say "dumb broad". What the hell is your problem? I drive a big rig, and live in a house I restored and is worth 225,000. My rig cost 109,000 and I am making 2500 a week average so far this year. Hardly trailer trash. The only trash here is yourself. If you had any guts, you would post your real name and your unit number.

Bret

TRUCKNMAMA

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I thought we were doing so so for April but we did 11,627.for 15 trips. That's with expenses taken out. "D" unit and we were home quite a bit because I would rather be home then a truck stop. I costs me less.:7

res038uo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
gettting all those miles wow. try 7 years 6 of it white gloves new trk every 2 years. guess what like the others on your resonse lead follow or get the **** out of the way!!!! got out of the way. i had 2 d units and 1 b so don't bs me about the miles in a b, my nephew drove it he was single stayed out 7-8 weeks at a time never refused any loads (his option) all i can say is be in ann arbor tues they'll all be sitting there for CONWAY NOW orientation!!! the only refusals on my d unit were relocations from detroit to northeast tried it twice .50 a mile just to pick up discounted freight both times coming right back to detroit. so best of luck to you oh and by the way if fedex cc is doing so good call your cat ask how many trucks are on fleet (2000+) and then ask previous days loads (800+-) numbers don't jive.. and if fed ex is so good and owned roberts for 2+ years why do every time i order supplies are they mailled to me in UPS or us Mail envelopes?? thy're not stupid they know where the cheap everything is. any one interested in a good outfit try conway just hit the block on the front page and find your regional recruiter. happy trails everyone and best of luck

Troadgirl

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Just finished my great lakes to Seattle.
Will be working the coast for a while. Sunshine, pacific air and good loads.

All of you whiners keep quitting; more loads for those of us that want to work and retire well off.
TRG

TRUCKNMAMA

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I don't stay in Detroit, too many trucks there. I go up North or West and most of the time get a load before I get to the Express Center. Keep all together and whine, you have have to do what's best for you. Don't just sit and wait when there's a lot of trucks!ou should know that.

Ridgerunner

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Trailer Trash

Mississippi Trailer Trash? What is your problem, wench? Are you that much of a stinking racist? What do you have against white people who live in trailers? Not everyone can live in a nice 56,000 dollar freightshaker like you, you stinking liberal.

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." Rev ch. 3 verse 9.

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."
Jesus' words in Luke ch. 19 v. 27

EEeskymos

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
RE: Trailer Trash

What rock, or better yet, what diamond REO did you crawl out from under? Get a grip buddy.
The gall speaks the truth and the majority have spoken. Get back in your cab (covered wagon) or gallion ship and row away.

EEe