Fedex logo change back on track

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
It seems that all of the problems of the logo change have been worked out, and the entire fleet should be rebranded "Landstar" by the first of the year. :D:D:D

charlies1gal

Seasoned Expediter
Don't be a hater! There's plenty of leftovers were not taking. Even US Xpress is getting in on Custom Critical now. Don't worry no one will go hungry! LOL

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I wonder if Landstar recruiting has relocated to Green, OH yet?

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Fedex culling program is right on schedule.
As the herd thins our gross continues to climb.
1/4 mil.......oh yeah.:D

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Funny thing is, for all the talk of everyone "running for the hills.."... the numbers I saw a couple months ago showed turnover actually DOWN from this time a year ago... go figure. But, you have a few "well known" contractors leave, and Fedex is being abandoned.. lol. How bout all them Panther and Express 1 drivers that just left for Load 1 ? Oh.. everyone's leavin Panther lol.

Whatever's goin on, Ive been doin just fine. Or maybe its just a van thing...

Dale

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
All I can say is.....

Attachments

• I+know+nothing.jpg
    I+know+nothing.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 23

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Funny thing is, for all the talk of everyone "running for the hills.."... the numbers I saw a couple months ago showed turnover actually DOWN from this time a year ago... go figure. But, you have a few "well known" contractors leave, and Fedex is being abandoned.. lol. How bout all them Panther and Express 1 drivers that just left for Load 1 ? Oh.. everyone's leavin Panther lol.

Whatever's goin on, Ive been doin just fine. Or maybe its just a van thing...

Dale

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Not just a "van thing", Dale....we're doing fine also.