Feburary Locations

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the Hook in Smithton, PA just south of PGH ... have a p/u in the morning in Charleroi about 14 miles west of here ... delivering Sunday afternoon in Middletown ...

... Rhode Island ... :eek:

all vehicles are banned cept for emergency's...good luck with that one...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
all vehicles are banned cept for emergency's...good luck with that one...
LOL ... I don't even pick up until tomorrow morning ... and I don't have to deliver until Sunday afternoon ...

What ... you figure they're planning on shutting things down for ... a week or something ?

:p

paullud

Veteran Expediter
LOL ... I don't even pick up until tomorrow morning ... and I don't have to deliver until Sunday afternoon ...

What ... you figure they're planning on shutting things down for ... a week or something ?

The snow is supposed to slow down a little tonight but pick back up again on Saturday.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

IF they get the worst case , yes...some areas could have no power for awhile

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
Ovm you are right I had a bad nov but I finished strong for the year! And I even ended up making silver on panthers bonus program! I had to go back to running Texas loads which started to pay off! The last week of dec I had a 5000 mile week and just a couple weeks ago I had a 5200 mile week! I've been getting the same loads a lot of El Paso to Saginaw back and forth a place called Bosch !!

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
So your receiver is closed till say Wed. ?
Probably not ... ;)

No power ?
Power could be an issue - at least in terms of my refueling ...

I do have plenty of power in the vehicle ... if I shut off the refrigerator/freezer, enough to last for more than a week ... :cool:

I am sorry randy ... I just can't see the risk
LOL ... well, that's why they call me ... when they really need to get the freight delivered ... ;)

You need to stop watchin' that Jim Cantore guy on TWC ...

Last edited:

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
Ooo yea with the weather I turned down a load from basf in huntsville today to grass lakes mi so ill be here till back in service on tuesday

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Uh-huh ... what's it supposed to do on Sunday ? ;)

The snow may stop Saturday night or early Sunday but the closure of roads could be a problem until Monday, there really is no way to tell until the storm finishes.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
I'm home in Kent oh, waiting till 8 am monday morning for a new windsheild, had a small pebble crack at the bottom center, used the defrosters this week, and well now it's a major crack!

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Waiting here in KY at consignee to unload (They open at 08:00). Pick up in Louisville on Monday headed to San Diego :) Sure the weather will be horrible there ;)

mohawk

Active Expediter
Delivered to GM in lockport,ny this morning and am now sitting at the flying J off I-90 exit 48

myvan010

Seasoned Expediter
Went from Laredo to smyna TN, Delivered early and came home after being out for two weeks,Picking up the wife and doing a PMC Monday,Then back on the road tuesday..

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Empty in Des Moines...looks like a rambling weekend for me, exploring local history and music, maybe go down Blue Springs MO way to see friends for more music