February load 1 rolling

GuyUpNorth

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
And has the shower program changed for gas? 14.5 gallons and 24 gallons and only .5 credit for each.
I have only been with Load One for 2 years. Over that time period it has always been 1/2 credit for 14 or more gallons of gas. The most I have purchased in a single fillup has been about 23 gallons and still I have only gotten 1/2 credit. No biggie, cuz I still end up with more then I ever use.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
So is it only gas guys that are having an issue?

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've had this gas van for a year and a half and always got a full credit at 15 gallons (not sure about 14 I always put more in) until last week. I'll try it again hopefully soon and see what's up.(fleet one card)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Per vendor.

Hey John,

They just got back to me and said that this is still an active promotion with you guys so nothing has changed. They are trying to dig into it further to figure out what is going on.

Is there anyway you can get a loyalty card number and date/time and location from one of the transactions that didn’t work?

Thanks!

If any of you can pm me details that would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Morning Load One! Had a good week and made it to my second home The Yard" this weekend. Got there Saturday night and around Taylor Sunday morning/afternoon getting things done and BAM, the phone rings. We got the load and had it off Sunday night.

Got to see Saturday night dispatchers and Sunday dispatchers as well. Always like seeing them and saying hello. We had a driver came to the office to swap a load and he was blown away with how nice our office was. I told him that's how GREAT our owner is. He takes GREAT care of us and we do the same for him.

As far as the PFJ card, I think I've done something to the home office in Knoxville. I'm always showing -1 shower credit. How does that happen? I don't use there fuel at most of there location due to the High BioBlend count in there fuel . Ive ask and told them that they would get more Sprinter Van drivers in general using there fuel if it was Pure Diesel to NO MORE 5% but prefer 2%. I know of a few locations that I use there fuel and after I do it goes back to -1 shower credit after the shower, lol.

I've joined the gyms and get my shower that way. Its now very little that I pay for a shower anymore. Saving a ton of money at the fuel pumps cause the truckstop fuel is higher and now not paying for showers. So doesn't bother me that I always show -1 shower credit on my card. I just think it's funny, lol.

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hey John,

We found out what went wrong. On Feb 21st and 22nd we had a failure in our loyalty system that did not process anything that was a special deal such as the showers for your drivers. The good news is that this has been fixed so we shouldn't have an issue going forward. Of the 3 that you sent me there was a loyalty number on 2 of them. We have credited them showers so they are good to go. Let us know of any other loyalty number that had an issue those two days and we will credit them as well.

Thanks and sorry for the issue but we should be good to go now.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good Morning Load One! Had a good week and made it to my second home The Yard" this weekend. Got there Saturday night and around Taylor Sunday morning/afternoon getting things done and BAM, the phone rings. We got the load and had it off Sunday night.

Got to see Saturday night dispatchers and Sunday dispatchers as well. Always like seeing them and saying hello. We had a driver came to the office to swap a load and he was blown away with how nice our office was. I told him that's how GREAT our owner is. He takes GREAT care of us and we do the same for him.

As far as the PFJ card, I think I've done something to the home office in Knoxville. I'm always showing -1 shower credit. How does that happen? I don't use there fuel at most of there location due to the High BioBlend count in there fuel . Ive ask and told them that they would get more Sprinter Van drivers in general using there fuel if it was Pure Diesel to NO MORE 5% but prefer 2%. I know of a few locations that I use there fuel and after I do it goes back to -1 shower credit after the shower, lol.

I've joined the gyms and get my shower that way. Its now very little that I pay for a shower anymore. Saving a ton of money at the fuel pumps cause the truckstop fuel is higher and now not paying for showers. So doesn't bother me that I always show -1 shower credit on my card. I just think it's funny, lol.

Andy PM me your card number and I can have them do some research!

Glad the other driver liked our home.

Reactions: DollarSign

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Well, got alot of calls today for loads but no hook yet.
Not long after posting this, the phone rang. Pick-up at midnight and deliver 6am. Yeah that's fine. Got the load and then got a call back asking would I still be interested in picking up at 6am, lol. Well not really cause that's too far out and it's pushing me back of not getting a chance to make something today and tomorrow wouldn't be good also. No return call yet.

Update: No call back and check with dispatch and I'm available/not on reserved. Here at BWW and now it's wait and see!

Last edited: