February load 1 rolling

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Been going non stop for two weeks now. Haven't gotten a 34 hour reset yet. Doing a good paying shorty tomorrow. Probably going to DH home. Truck AC is broken and it's too darn hot down here in the south to not have it.

Sent from my XT1254 using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: DollarSign

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Just arrived at my delivery 1 min early this morning. In rain ALL day yesterday and it kept me from making time. I'm oos until the morning. Getting van the clean up and straightened up.

Got done eating at Cracker Barrel after my nap. Time to wash the beding and clothes and get back in service in the morning.

Reactions: RoadTime

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The winner of this week’s annual survey raffle is Joshua Ahlstrom!!! Let’s all congratulate Joshua on being this week’s lucky winner! Don’t forget if you haven’t completed the annual survey, make sure you log into your Gold Rewards account and complete the survey. So maybe next week you could be the lucky winner!!!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: RoadTime and Turtle

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anyone else with iPhone app having trouble uploading bol’s? App shuts down as soon as pic taken (I’ve talked with support but no cure yet)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I haven’t heard of any app issues and no change to the shower program that we know of.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I get half a shower credit with 14.5 gallons, but at 15 gallons it's a full credit. That's for diesel, though. I wouldn't think it's different for gas, but it might be.

Reactions: scottm4211

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I get half a shower credit with 14.5 gallons, but at 15 gallons it's a full credit. That's for diesel, though. I wouldn't think it's different for gas, but it might be.

I always put 15 in to be sure I’d get the full credit so wasn’t worried when I only got the half but it was the half at 24 gallons that concerned me. Hopefully just a glitch it’s never happened before (this is by using my cards at the pump)

Reactions: RoadTime

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I am guessing a glitch. You can always call them and they can fix it.