Owner/Operator
The good news is I’ll be the only truck up here. #February
df6f5f7c957922ad12634a8f5f3bf995.png

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
A few updates on the Ultimate Advantage Load One Driver app. :

1. When a new version of the app is available to download from the App Store or Google Play Store, a new card will now be displayed on the dashboard that you can tap to download the latest version.

2. A new option for submitting paperwork has been added. You can now select a PDF file to upload which is great for those multi-page documents. Use your favorite PDF-generating third party app to create the PDF file then use the LOD app to upload it.

3. A new 'Today' load filter has been added to the Booked and Missed Load Maps. When selected, this will display current date's shipments. Make sure you refresh the Load Map often as the data is very dynamic and will change as the day progresses.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Back in service yesterday. Ready to head back into the cold but I didn't get any calls. Unlike many of you who are enjoying the freezing temperatures and snowy and icy conditions I had to endure another day of 70 degrees and sunshine. I thought it would be best if I spent my time waiting by roughing it and enduring another day of playing with Tiffany and eating home cooked foods. Hopefully dispatch will get me rolling soon.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Back in service yesterday. Ready to head back into the cold but I didn't get any calls. Unlike many of you who are enjoying the freezing temperatures and snowy and icy conditions I had to endure another day of 70 degrees and sunshine. I thought it would be best if I spent my time waiting by roughing it and enduring another day of playing with Tiffany and eating home cooked foods. Hopefully dispatch will get me rolling soon.
Just stay at the house and stay south lol. I've been watching the weather and it looks like Monday for me. I may run the south to west states.

Reactions: RoadTime and Turtle

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Will be loading up soon for my 1st 4 drop load at different locations and states. This should be interesting

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app
Well that was different.

I felt like a mailman. 4 post office drops.
The first 3 were rather fun for some reason.
The last 1, I couldn't wait to unload

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Three weeks ago new tires, last week a new cranking battery, and now new house batteries!

0208181427aa.jpg

They let me pull the van into the shop to swap out the batteries. That was pretty kewl.

0208181431a.jpg

Old Batteries. Bad shape. Bad shape.

0208181610a.jpg

New batteries installed. Old caps, tho.