February 2017 locations and more

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Just curious, are they letting the straight trucks sit up front? I have heard it both ways, one guy says yes the next says they gotta go out back..
(I can't even remember the last time I have been thru there.)
Go to the Walmart about 1/2 mile east and turn right ... quieter

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app
Been kicked out of there in the past and also the Meijer across the street. 70 or so miles to the house but if all else fails and log book needs to sleep, I think I can still sit @ the TsT xdock. Never did wear out my welcome there except when I use to jump the curb and park on the grass.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
When Ovm retires .. he is putting Folding chairs in the Sprinter and using it as a Tourism Bus for their Campers ...

All he would have to do is put one of those 12 foot deer stands up. Charge a dollar, they go up, and he tells them where the grain storage is.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
You are a glutton for punishment.
In 2 hours i will be North of Albert Lea past the storm ... tomorrow the Albert Lea area not so good ... Fargo area will be missed by storm... if i get load out tomorrow the route could change coming out .... Ovm and I have discussed it already .... Lol

Sure am glad it's south of here! Heard parts of Nebraska got 12" on up!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting at the Memphis yard for the night. Deliver about 20 miles away in Byhalia Mississippi. Then once I drop I come back here and pickup a trailer of packaging for miller I'm taking to Milwaukee. So no home time this week but lots of miles

You might Max out have to do a restart

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Sitting at the Memphis yard for the night. Deliver about 20 miles away in Byhalia Mississippi. Then once I drop I come back here and pickup a trailer of packaging for miller I'm taking to Milwaukee. So no home time this week but lots of miles

You might Max out have to do a restart
I have plenty of restarts for him if he wants to borrow some.

Charity's Van

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I still have not gotten a call, I have only done 2 runs this month. Im glad I am a out and back delivery, being stuck at home isn't the worst. I talked with a friend that is also an out and back driver, he has only had 4 runs this month. Is everybody struggling for runs?

Hey i got a call last night, only a 200 miler to Alabama. But maybe that will break the ice.

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Oh there's a giraffe about ready to give birth on Facebook .. I shared the link in case you get bored!

9:00 pm here in Vegas and still no baby giraffe. Looks like April is getting close though. She must be exhausted. In the wild they give birth quickly due to predators but I guess that's not true in the animal park. As soon as the hooves are out she'll be considered in true labor. I saw another giraffe give birth a month or so ago and it went pretty quickly.

Reactions: ntimevan