February 2016 locations

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Is Someone still reading and thinking about gardens? Here we go again.

Attachments

• 1456166876094.jpg
    1456166876094.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 45

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Ez day 425 miles down to Raleigh nc getting an oil change and filters, I think blackie needs some pampering southern style , gonna get her washed while down here too get all that icky salt off!

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Here around the house in Dayton, OH waiting for a load call, also doing some odds and ends before I fly out to Cancun on Saturday. 1 week of all inclusive.. I am betting my "check liver light" may come on during that week.

I've got a shirt that reads " the liver is evil"
"It must be punished"

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yesterday, discovered my tire to be a little low ,by 30psi :eek:
Most likely the same result :(
Only good thing is it happened at home. Was hoping that yesterdays wind would re-inflate it :rolleyes:

Well my tire didn't fair very good. Short story, two new tires ordered :mad:
Just in time for the 6-10 inches of snow their calling for Wed-Thursday. I sure hope that don't happen :saywhat:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just in time for the 6-10 inches of snow their calling for Wed-Thursday.
Bring it on!!!

images

wayneygogo

Seasoned Expediter
Yes that makes sense and over supply and vans. Is there a pic of a resource that we can look at to gauge the amount of freight moving for a cargo van?

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Just feeling the need to be the bearer of bad news. Some are say possible blizzard conditions at times. Anymore I so hate winter. :(

Attachments

• 1456234255339.jpg
    1456234255339.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: NorthernBill

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Looks like Michigan is on my no go list.

If I'm reading it right your not out if the woods just yet. Might just be a good idea to take a weekend off in the middle of the week. Yeah right now I'm trying to decide if the truck is broke down or not. I no longer feel like dealing with this crap for less then a Dollar a mile. I see some pile ups in our future and I don't wanna be part of it..
Snowstorm to disrupt travel in Illinois, Indiana and Michigan

Attachments

• 1456235093866.jpg
    1456235093866.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: TDave