February 2016 locations

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh believe me..Very common practice here, not just with him. The magic circle has gotten very flat over here. As a matter of fact it almost has become a straight line up and down 75..
Don't feel cheated. If I'm close to home and it's early enough and the load paid good to excellent I am usually home for the night.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning from the Loves truck stop in Auburndale FL. Left Punta Gorda FL yesterday for an appointment with a very good MB mechanic in Daytona on Wednesday morning to have a few issues looked at. Just by describing the symptoms he's pretty sure what the major issue is. Will find out for sure and have Wayne replace bad part when I get the cash. Had the front come through about 2 am. Rained until about 5 am and now sunny and blue skies with the current temp at 64* and warming up fast. Will probably head up towards Daytona in a little while and if the weather is nice will take a ride over to the beach for the afternoon since the other half has never been there before. Probably take a stroll along the shore.

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning from the Loves truck stop in Auburndale FL. Left Punta Gorda FL yesterday for an appointment with a very good MB mechanic in Daytona on Wednesday morning. Had the front come through about 2 am. Rained until about 5 am an now sunny and blue skies with the current temp at 64* and warming up fast. Will probably head up towards Daytona in a little while and if the weather is nice will take a ride over to the beach for the afternoon since the other half has never been there before. Probably take a stroll along the shore.
very nice.....enjoy...:)

raining here in St Lewey, some are getting freezing rain they say....
12654358_1026424160729405_4614733177602771571_n.jpg

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
She loves NASCAR.

Its settled then..No loads for you the remainder of this week. Even if ya can't get or afford tickets there has to be a lot going on. With previous carrier I got to a decent amount of race tracks big and small, this one the only track I get close to is MIS and that's only a few miles from the house so they don't credit for getting me there.:cool:

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Its settled then..No loads for you the remainder of this week. Even if ya can't get or afford tickets there has to be a lot going on. With previous carrier I got to a decent amount of race tracks big and small, this one the only track I get close to is MIS and that's only a few miles from the house so they don't credit for getting me there.:cool:
Is the race this week or next?

Ftransit

Veteran Expediter
Driver
. Will probably head up towards Daytona in a little while and if the weather is nice will take a ride over to the beach for the afternoon since the other half has never been there before. Probably take a stroll along the shore.
Don't forget RACE WEEK down there.

Reactions: Treadmill