February 2012 Locations

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
In the middle of a load and a sleepy place.lol droppin in the backwoods in Arkansas

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Delivered yesterday in Miami. Now sitting at Mrs. Layoutshooter's mother's place. Most likely here for the weekend. Had a good week. Hope next week follow suit.

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the house in McKinney Tx, was at the QC repair shop by the Dallas Flying hook and seen about 20 vans out front. Guess things are slow.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Gone Fishing! Staying at Mrs. Layoutshooter's mom's house for the weekend, we are in Pembroke Pines, FL. We have a Monday load that picks up near here heading for San Diego, CA. Getting a rental car and then fishing!!

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
Dropped in Arkansas got a. Cat nap now on the way to dallas drop at 11. Then goona go hollar at cowboys cheer leader. Ay its on my bucket list.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1328312453282.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1328312453282.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 55

tryhours3191

Seasoned Expediter
Finally got out of Laredo Tx. Now off to Houston. Hope I can get out of there tomorrow somehow.

Sent from my DROIDX using EO Forums

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Salem, Ohio....1,444 loaded last week and 1,300 loaded this week. Hope it starts to pick up. Seems like every weekend I'm somehow landing somewhere in PA

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Some where in north carolina. Should be loaded tomorrow going to Detroit. Should be around 1541 miles for the week. Hope everyone gets rolling soon !

Load One #188

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Home for the weekend, after a delivery nearby yesterday. Our best week to date. :) 4 loads that all paid very well, and to end up at home! Nice.

Back on the road on Monday.