Feb. 2013 locations

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
2008 chevy 3500 12 ft. cube van ,,, S R W .....107,500 miles.....has a lift gate on it BUT thats coming off Saturday...has metal bulkhead divider with small sliding door ,thats coming out today giving me 145 " of floor length ,, inside of box is 85 " and after adding my lower row of e trac 3 " inches off floor ( giving me 3 rows of e trac ) and alittle storage space for straps , freight puller ,,and few personel items ...I 'll have 73 " width for freight .....YES it does have a flat front on box ,,,so MPG wont be great ,,,I knew this going in...I will add an air deflecter on box front later for better mileage .....I know there will be people say they wouldn "t have went this direction BUT i bought this for ME,,,lol ... Bolt has approved it...and I know of 2 other companys that would like it ...This is my 2 year plan,,,by that time Nissan , Ford , Dodge and maybe GM will all have their new models out and well road tested....:rolleyes:

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
2008 chevy 3500 12 ft. cube van ,,, S R W .....107,500 miles.....has a lift gate on it BUT thats coming off Saturday...has metal bulkhead divider with small sliding door ,thats coming out today giving me 145 " of floor length ,, inside of box is 85 " and after adding my lower row of e trac 3 " inches off floor ( giving me 3 rows of e trac ) and alittle storage space for straps , freight puller ,,and few personel items ...I 'll have 73 " width for freight .....YES it does have a flat front on box ,,,so MPG wont be great ,,,I knew this going in...I will add an air deflecter on box front later for better mileage .....I know there will be people say they wouldn "t have went this direction BUT i bought this for ME,,,lol ... Bolt has approved it...and I know of 2 other companys that would like it ...This is my 2 year plan,,,by that time Nissan , Ford , Dodge and maybe GM will all have their new models out and well road tested....:rolleyes:

Sounds good...there are ways to bump up your mpg. You have to go to Toledo @ all??

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sounds good...there are ways to bump up your mpg. You have to go to Toledo @ all??
Whenever they pay me to go there ...lol ....The plan is to be there Monday morning for signage and measured and then in service..

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Whenever they pay me to go there ...lol ....The plan is to be there Monday morning for signage and measured and then in service..

Kewl...good to see your back up and going.....my old van will be there also...the new driver is doing orientation mon.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Must be picking up...bolt keeps calling asking if i want to come back in service...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Heading out in morning ...be at Toledo for signage and inspection on Monday morning ...then in service and waiting for first load in the new van ...;)

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Just finishing putting bunk in new truck got old van cleaned out and ready ..new driver picked it up today...he is in orientation mon & tues..so both of us should be out this week making some $$...gots to get out there before that crazy Iowa guy takes all the loads...:D

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Must be another Iowa guy here at Bolt. ....will be in Toledo about 11 pm tonight....& hopefully loaded by 2 pm tomorrow. ...

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Beware...bolt is comming down on conditions of your van....i am playing hell with them now over my old van....no more a/c units like i had..( wich i took out before the kid picked it up) .....generator box is a no no...they brought it in to re letter it and hit my driver with a list of stuff to fix...what do they want from us.. geees...so i guess if you cant afford a nice roof top a/c.. your supposed to sweat it out for days as they look for a load for yah...that van is not in bad condition compared to some others i have seen..... :confused::confused::confused:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Beware...bolt is comming down on conditions of your van....i am playing hell with them now over my old van....no more a/c units like i had..( wich i took out before the kid picked it up) .....generator box is a no no...they brought it in to re letter it and hit my driver with a list of stuff to fix...what do they want from us.. geees...so i guess if you cant afford a nice roof top a/c.. your supposed to sweat it out for days as they look for a load for yah...that van is not in bad condition compared to some others i have seen..... :confused::confused::confused:

I knew something was up. ...But kept nose in my Business. ..

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Well we solved it...just have to take the gen. Box off...but he still has to dh back here to my house...and i cant go into service till weds...