Favorite Seinfeld gags or eps

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Among all the users, we should be able to scare up a few Seinfeld fans. What are your favorite bits or episodes? I was just thinking about George pretending to be a marine biologist. "You know I always wanted to pretend to be an architect!"

And the one where Kramer becomes a commie store Santa!

greg334

Veteran Expediter
The very last show with the very last moment as they are sitting in jail debating the placement of a shirt button and then recalling having the conversation before .... the best closing I have seen since the Newhart show where we see him as Dr. Newhart again, waking up next to Suzanne Pleshette saying honey, you won't believe the dream I just had.

Last edited:

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
The one where George's mom is in the hospital...."Georgie you're using your body like an amusement park..."

Darmstadter

Veteran Expediter
So many to choose from....

The Kenny Roger's restaurant opening up next to Kramer's apartment.

Newman and Kramer using the mail truck to return deposit bottles to Michigan.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The "George doing the opposite" episode.

"My name's George. I'm unemployed and I live with my parents".

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
The episode where Kramer somehow winds up as the tillerman on a city fire department ladder truck. It all goes terribly wrong when he decides to take a shortcut without informing the tractor driver.:D:D:D

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Elaine ate her bosses 40 year old collectible wedding cake, and will pay for it in the END.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
The episode where Kramer somehow winds up as the tillerman on a city fire department ladder truck. It all goes terribly wrong when he decides to take a shortcut without informing the tractor driver.:D:D:D
Another good Kramer moment: the one where he adopts the mile on the highway, and paints over the center stripe!

And who could forget uromycetisis? Or the marine biologist?