Extreme Cowardice

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Considering How Palestinians use both Women & Children in their Suicide Bombing Attacks......I have NO ISSUE with this Israeli Guard shooting this Woman with a BEAN BAG Projectile (he did NOT shoot her with a "Lethal Weapon") to STOP her determined advancement towards Him and His Fellow Guards......

All In All..............I have a HUGE Respect for this Israeli Guard for NOT Putting a well aimed 45 Caliber Round between her eyes to STOP her threatening advancement..........

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Considering How Palestinians use both Women & Children in their Suicide Bombing Attacks......I have NO ISSUE with this Israeli Guard shooting this Woman with a BEAN BAG Projectile (he did NOT shoot her with a "Lethal Weapon")
He shot her with a rubber-coated steel bullet (maybe you should try reading, rather spewing - it may help you look at least somewhat less clueless) ... which can be lethal ... a bean bag projectile is irrelevant - - since it wasn't what was used - and is simply an fallacious attempt to deflect the conversation into something that didn't occur ...

to STOP her determined advancement towards Him and His Fellow Guards ...
He and his fellow cowards - I won't dignify them with the title of "guards" for reasons I won't go into at the moment in the simple interest of brevity - are somewhere where they shouldn't be: the Palestinian Occupied Territories - since that occupation has been held to be illegal under international law, by various international bodies, most significantly the International Court of Justice.

Further, the very act itself constitutes a war crime.

You might want to consider boning up on International Law if you're going to flap your gums Sport ...

All In All..............I have a HUGE Respect for this Israeli Guard for NOT Putting a well aimed 45 Caliber Round between her eyes to STOP her threatening advancement..........
Of course you do ... but then so would most thugs ...

What kind of a pansy is so threatened by an unarmed young woman that he has to shoot her with a rifle ... when he has two other (so-called) men - who are themselves armed with high-powered weapons - essentially standing at his side ?

It's the near ultimate act of a coward ...

But thanks for clarifying which camp you're in ... not that I ever had any real doubt ...

It would appear that the cowardly thugs may have previously taken out a relative of hers - apparently direct contravention of Israeli Army regulations (and international law):

It’s not every day that the authorities come in possession of such a picture, which can supply more than 1,000 words in an indictment. The picture shows, firstly, the shot, an instant before the canister strikes him. This picture also shows that Tamimi may have thrown stones at the military Jeep, but it’s also clear that the Jeep is both closed and armored, and there is no doubt that Tamimi constitutes no danger to the lives of the soldiers – especially had they shut the door. In the picture you can also see the canister in the air, and the forbidden angle at which it’s flying toward Tamimi.

Mustafa Tamimi: A murder captured on camera | +972 Magazine

Backstory to the conflict in this particular little village - Nabi Saleh - and the utter brutality the Israelis have inflicted - the purpose of which is to terrorize:

In March 2010, a 14-year-old youth, Ihab Barghoutti, was shot with a rubber pellet in the course of a demonstration. The pellet hit his head and he went into a coma. Of the 500 residents of the village, 155 were wounded since the beginning of the demonstrations; that’s about 30% of the population. About 60 of the people wounded are children. 35 homes were damaged by the shooting of demonstration-dispersing weapons. Fires broke out in seven of these. Based on testimonies from demonstrators, the Israeli army uses live firepower against them, too, in violation of the law.
Full article:

Nabi Saleh: A tiny village's struggle against the occupation | +972 Magazine

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Illegal occupations in a foreign land - which Israel's actions with respect to the OPT have been determined to be by a number of international bodies - come with a cost.

Further, the right to resist occupation - even with armed resistance - is a right recognized under international law.

Long story short: If one can't pay the price, then don't make the purchase.

Israeli snipers use live ammunition against demonstrators in Gaza | Mondoweiss

Last edited:

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Well, while I have little regard for the apostate nation we call Israel, the fact is that Palestinians have a long and documented history of staging such things. When they don't know that another camera is filming from a distance, they frequently stage such things, show a pre-staged ambulance arriving and carting off the "wounded," then cut the scene, claim victim status, then reset with other actors. Unbeknownst to them, the independent camera catches the scam.
Don't know that's the case here...but I don't know it isn't.

Brisco

Expert Expediter
What kind of a pansy is so threatened by an unarmed young woman that he has to shoot her with a rifle ... when he has two other (so-called) men - who are themselves armed with high-powered weapons - essentially standing at his side ?

It's the near ultimate act of a coward ...

And NOT ONCE did you address the FACT in your latest Rant above that Palestinians use WOMEN and CHILDREN in their Suicide Bombing Attacks against Israeli Citizens all throughout that Region...........On Soil that is Israeli Soil.....and on Soil that they...the Palestinians.....THINK they own.

So Again.............let me repeat Myself............I highly Commend that Israeli Guard / Police Officer....However you want to Look at HIM...........for NOT Blowing that Womans Head Off with a 12 Gauge Shotgun the Second she got within 20-15-10 feet from him and his Fellow Brothers in Arms.

Wanna start calling people Names over it...........such as me being a "Thug"...........I'm FINE with that. If I were in that Guys shoes..........and was Forced into using DEADLY Force from an UNKNOWN that Represents a Group that commonly uses TERRORIST Tactics.....IE....Women AND Children as Suicide Bombers...........against ME and my Fellow Comrades.......Then By Gawd........Capitalize that T when addressing me as a THUG. At least I'll be enjoying a Nice BBQ Sandwich and Pepsi within hours after I defended myself and while HER Family is mourning her uncalled for / unneeded Death.

hossman2011

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Illegal occupations in a foreign land - which Israel's actions with respect to the OPT have been determined to be by a number of international bodies - come with a cost.

Further, the right to resist occupation - even with armed resistance - is a right recognized under international law.

Long story short: If one can't pay the price, then don't make the purchase.

Israeli snipers use live ammunition against demonstrators in Gaza | Mondoweiss

I agree completely.. if you can't pay the price don't make the purchase.... That woman shot in the knee with a non lethal rubber bullet I am sure was told to stop and turn around but she bought the right to protest so she paid the price... They had no idea if she was loaded with bombs... I would have shot her with a live round.....

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Here's the grisly epitome of cowardice and despotism - the mullahcracy in Iran (the world's leading state sponsor of Islamic terrorism) killing their own people in the streets, in this case a 26 year old girl named Neda Agha-Soltan.

How Neda Agha-Soltan became the face of Iran's struggle | World news | The Guardian

The Obama administration stood by and did nothing to minimally support this uprising by the protest movement against the stolen presidential election, even as this video went viral worldwide - another example of cowardice and weakness by a POTUS sympathetic to our enemies in the middle east. Fast forward to the present, the this attitude is further evidenced by the absurd "treaty" with Iran engineered by the Obama administration which gives the Iranians more slack to realize their nuclear goals. Neville Chamberlain would be proud.
Essentially, Barack Obama's administration has already conceded, before the main round of negotiations, that Iran is going to end up with the right to enrich. Realists would argue that Iran will end up with that “right” no matter what, but it seems premature to cede the point now.

Six Reasons to Worry About the Iranian Nuclear Deal - Bloomberg
Considering the other discussions of war in this forum, what it is and how it begins, we're likely witnessing the beginnings of the next conflict that will require the USA to use the full force of its military might against a fanatical barbarian enemy dedicated to forcing its will upon us. Of course this depends upon the will of the weakest and most incompetent POTUS in modern history to live up to his oath of office.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
And NOT ONCE did you address the FACT in your latest Rant above that Palestinians use WOMEN and CHILDREN in their Suicide Bombing Attacks against Israeli Citizens all throughout that Region ...
UNGA Resolution 2649, which references UNGA Res 1514 which itself contains within it the Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples:

.... Affirms the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples under colonial and alien domination recognized as being entitled to the right of self-determination to restore to themselves that right by any means at their disposal; ...

IMEU: UNGA Resolution 2649 on the right of populations to resist occupation

Let me know if you need some tutoring on what the words ... "by any means at their disposal" ... actually mean ...

Or if you find any other big words like "right", "colonial" "alien", or "domination" particularly confusing ...

On Soil that is Israeli Soil.....and on Soil that they...the Palestinians.....THINK they own.
They don't think it - they know it - but I'm fairly sure that most of them would be willing to live in a just and fully democratic society with equal rights for all with the Israelis - assuming they were made whole from the theft and dispossession that has occurred, and the right of return was implemented ... beyond that: learn your history son:

The Jewish people were promised a "national homeland" in the Holy Land ... they weren't promised a Jewish nation or a Jewish state. In fact, it was the (now "World") Zionist_Organization's public position that they would not attempt to establish one:

The records of discussions that led up to the final text of the Balfour Declaration clarifies some details of its wording. The phrase "national home" was intentionally used instead of "state" because of opposition to the Zionist program within the British Cabinet. Following discussion of the initial draft the Cabinet Secretary, Mark Sykes, met with the Zionist negotiators to clarify their aims.

His official report back to the Cabinet categorically stated that the Zionists did not want "to set up a Jewish Republic or any other form of state in Palestine or in any part of Palestine". Both the Zionist Organization and the British government devoted efforts over the following decades, including Winston Churchill's 1922 White Paper, to denying that a state was the intention.

Where exactly were they promised this "national home" ?

Why in the independent nation of Palestine of course - from Balfour:

"The contradiction between the letters of the Covenant [of the League of Nations] and the policy of the Allies is even more flagrant in the case of the 'independent nation' of Palestine than in that of the 'independent nation' of Syria.

For in Palestine we do not propose to even go through the form of consulting the wishes of the present inhabitants of the country though the American Commission is going through the form of asking what they are."

It is interesting to note he says "the 'independent nation' of Palestine", which indicates the intention of the Balfour declaration was not to have a separate Jewish 'state', but a homeland for Jewish folk IN Palestine, the peoples to be Palestinian citizens, under Palestinian Law. Where of course, under those circumstances, as citizens of Palestine, Jewish folk would have had the right to live anywhere in Palestine.

From The League of Nations Mandate over Palestine - with no mention of a Jewish State - and please do pay particular attention to Article 7 below:

Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country

Article 2: The Mandatory shall be responsible for placing the country under such political, administrative and economic conditions as will secure the establishment of the Jewish national home, as laid down in the preamble, and the development of self-governing institutions, and also for safeguarding the civil and religious rights of all the inhabitants of Palestine, irrespective of race and religion.

Article 4: An appropriate Jewish agency shall be recognised as a public body for the purpose of advising and co-operating with the Administration of Palestine in such economic, social and other matters as may affect the establishment of the Jewish national home and the interests of the Jewish population in Palestine, and, subject always to the control of the Administration, to assist and take part in the development of the country.

Article 7: The Administration of Palestine shall be responsible for enacting a nationality law. There shall be included in this law provisions framed so as to facilitate the acquisition of Palestinian citizenship by Jews who take up their permanent residence in Palestine.
In case you are having a difficult time figuring what entity the word "country" refers to in the above sentences, here is a hint: It begins with the letter "P" and ends with the letter "e" ...

If you really are feeling all frisky and feel as though you want to engage in debate with me over this matter, I suggest you consider some intensive study of the historical and legal facts surrounding the issue ... otherwise you're going to be mowed down (metaphorically speaking of course) by whole slew of facts you don't - at present - even know exist ...

So Again.............let me repeat Myself............I highly Commend that Israeli Guard / Police Officer....However you want to Look at HIM...........for NOT Blowing that Womans Head Off with a 12 Gauge Shotgun the Second she got within 20-15-10 feet from him and his Fellow Brothers in Arms.
You'd be kissin' and suckin' up to any number of thugs from authoritarian regimes ... assuming they had on a snazzy uniform with lots of pretty doodads ...

It doesn't even occur to you to examine the question of whether these thugs have any moral or legal right to be where they are, and be doing what they what they are doing ...

You just see the uniform and the military toys ... and then proceed to get all gushy, starry-eyed, and weak-kneed ... like some teenage girl who just ran to and answered the front door at the first ding of the bell ... and sees the handsome young lad who is going to take her out to her first dance ...

It's love at first sight ...

If I were in that Guys shoes..........and was Forced into using DEADLY Force from an UNKNOWN that Represents a Group that commonly uses TERRORIST Tactics.....IE....Women AND Children as Suicide Bombers...........against ME and my Fellow Comrades.......Then By Gawd........Capitalize that T when addressing me as a THUG. At least I'll be enjoying a Nice BBQ Sandwich and Pepsi within hours after I defended myself ...
Well ... if you were to do that anywhere justice and the rule of law actually prevailed, you'd probably be doing it as the happy - if rather submissive - roomate of Bubba, in your rather cramped state accommodations ...

... after fixing a BBQ sandwich and Pepsi and delivering them to Bubba first of course ...

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Well, while I have little regard for the apostate nation we call Israel, the fact is that Palestinians have a long and documented history of staging such things. When they don't know that another camera is filming from a distance, they frequently stage such things, show a pre-staged ambulance arriving and carting off the "wounded," then cut the scene, claim victim status, then reset with other actors. Unbeknownst to them, the independent camera catches the scam.
Assertions in the form of "everybody knows" are not terribly persuasive or effective ... at least not with me ...

Having said that, I don't doubt that some faking or fabrication occurs - on both sides - like when Israel ginned up the whole PR lie of how the people in the Gaza Freedom Flotilla were really "terrorists" (ostensibly to whip the citizens of Israel into a total paranoid frenzy - which they succeeded in doing) after having attacked essentially unarmed civilians (including international journalists and at least one member of the Israeli Knesset) on a ship (the Mavi Marmara) which was steaming away from Gaza, and was international waters at the time - which actually makes the assault by the Israelis an act of piracy on the high seas.

Interesting thing about that one is how the Israelis attempted to confiscate and then destroy all cameras, video recorders, and computers of the passengers ... but not before managing to recover a whopping 5 seconds of footage that they then released and claimed that it "showed what happened" ... this 5 second clip was played repeatedly over and over and over on Israeli TV.

Unfortunately - at least for the incompetent little IDF peckerheads - they didn't manage to get it all - and missed of about an hour's worth of footage which documents the time leading up to, and during, the actual assault:

Despite the Israeli government's thorough efforts to confiscate all footage taken during the attack, Iara Lee was able to retain some of her recordings. Below is raw footage from the moments leading up to and during the Israeli commandos' assault on the Mavi Marmara.

The actual assault begins around 35 minutes into the video when the Israelis open up from Zodiac boats with automatic weapons fire ... on essentially unarmed civilians:

Nine activists were killed in the raid, including one American ... autopsies performed in Turkey showed that eight of the nine killed had died of 9mm gunshot wounds, with one death from an unnamed atypical round.

Five had gunshot wounds to the head and at least four were shot from both back and front.

According to the UNHRC report, six were the victims of "summary executions", including two shot after they were severely injured.

Gaza flotilla raid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't know that's the case here...but I don't know it isn't.
Well ... who ya gonna believe: Your biases and preconceived notions ... or your own lying eyes ?

As far validity goes, one thing that generally doesn't really lie is the body count.

The following figures are from B'Tselem - The Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories:

Fatalities after Operation Cast Lead
19 January 2009 - 31 October 2013 Deaths
Palestinian: 537 (includes 96 women and children)
Israeli: 24

Fatalities after operation Cast Lead | B'Tselem

Fatalities during Operation Cast Lead
27 December 2008 - 18 January 2009
Palestinian: 1398 (includes 454 women and children)
Israeli: 6

Fatalities during Operation Cast Lead | B'Tselem

Fatalities before Operation Cast Lead
29 September 2000 - 26 December 2008
Palestinian: 4905 (includes 1101 women and children)
Israeli: 1041

Fatalities before Operation "Cast Lead" | B'Tselem

Fatalities in the first Intifada
Palestinians: 1551 (includes 304 minors under the age of 17)
Israelis: 421

Fatalities in the first Intifada | B'Tselem

Full Totals:
Palestinian: 8392 (including 1955 women and children)
Israeli: 1492

The lopsidedness is fairly apparent.

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I agree completely.. if you can't pay the price don't make the purchase.... That woman shot in the knee with a non lethal rubber bullet
If you're going to participate in the conversation then you should at least attempt to educate yourself, so you won't look quite so foolish by saying things that are obviously untrue.

Here's a list some (but perhaps not all) of the people in Northern Ireland that have been killed by such "non-lethal" bullets:

CAIN: Issues: Violence - List of People Killed by 'Rubber' and 'Plastic' Bullets

Some further data on "rubber bullets":

Misleading terminology: "Rubber" bullets | The Electronic Intifada

I am sure was told to stop and turn around but she bought the right to protest so she paid the price ... They had no idea if she was loaded with bombs ...
Your foolishness and illogic is almost beyond belief ... but I'm glad you chose to participate ... so I have an instructional aid to illustrate the utter nonsense and faulty reasoning ...

In the two highlighted segments above, you create exculpatory "conclusions" for police ... where you really have absolutely no data whatsoever to support either conclusion ...

IOW: Facts not in evidence ...

You don't actually know if they told her to "stop and turn around" ... nor do you know whether they knew whether she was "loaded with bombs" ...

They could have stopped and thoroughly frisked and searched her 30 seconds or a minute before the video begins ...

You really have no clue ... but you are absolutely certain that you do ...

You "know" it ...

Beyond that, there's the additional matter that you - like the Krisco Kid - utterly fail to even get to home plate before you wanna start taking swings ... because you both fail to even recognize that there is a question as to whether these Israeli thugs have a moral or legal right to be where they are ...

With such a mindset, an individual could be the perfect slave and model citizen in a police state.

You should probably recuse yourself from jury duty ... for the benefit and well-being of your fellow citizens ...

I would have shot her with a live round ...
And you would have been guilty of murder if she had died ... and minimally assault with a deadly weapon if she had not ...

Last edited:

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Originally Posted by Brisco:

And NOT ONCE did you address the FACT in your latest Rant above that Palestinians use WOMEN and CHILDREN in their Suicide Bombing Attacks against Israeli Citizens all throughout that Region ...

UNGA Resolution 2649, which references UNGA Res 1514 which itself contains within it the Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples:

RLent:

.... Affirms the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples under colonial and alien domination recognized as being entitled to the right of self-determination to restore to themselves that right by any means at their disposal; ...

IMEU: UNGA Resolution 2649 on the right of populations to resist occupation

RLent:

Let me know if you need some tutoring on what the words ... "by any means at their disposal" ... actually mean ...

Just skimming through what is covered in that "Link" you provided...........it covers a LOT about United Nations Charters..........Resolutions..........Moral Compasses when dealing with situations such as this.............and so on.

Common Sense tells me..........and this is without studying EACH and EVERY Resolution listed in those Charters on that one page alone..........Is that the United Nations AS A WHOLE does not.....will not....and NEVER HAS supported TERRORISM as a Means of Resolving Disputes amongst varying Groups of People with differing.........often conflicting......Religious Ideologies and Beliefs.

I bring up an issue that has been an Ongoing Problem between the Israelis and Palestinians that covers the use of Women and Children as Suicide Bombers by the Palestinians......of which has caused the Death of.........basically the MURDERING of.......Thousands of Innocent Israeli Citizens over the years....

And in your Best Form.......your only response was.............OH Well - They Have A Right To Do It.

All In All..............you just CONFESSED to Supporting TERRORISM and the Use of Women and Children as Suicide Bombers here on this Discussion Board. Clearly Shows where YOUR Moral Compass leads to................

Like I said in another thread covering this a few days ago...........when one Spews Hatred towards a Class of People...........as you have clearly been doing with ALL YOUR Anti Israel PROPAGANDA posted ALL OVER this Board as of late.........it would clearly be a waste of anyone's time to even try to "Discuss" anything with you on a respectable basis.

Like I say............I don't deal with Ignorance too well...........and to continue on with this WITH YOU might just lead YOU down a whole new path of Ignorance that I'm quite sure YOU don't want to get known for...........

That Said............I'm Done. Sad thing is.........You will have that small little Group here that will "Like" the Ignorance you are about to portray when dealing with what I had to end this with.

But......To Each Their Own.

Last edited:

hossman2011

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am sure that you are very read up on all the talking points and skewed quasi journalistic " PROOF " that you can find, as well as your twist on history which is also skewed conveniently to bolster your opinion of the way things should be. I am also up on history and the facts but feel no need to show off just to try and make my points. here are the facts as seen very openly in the media all over the nation.. The death tolls you quoted earlier are very heavy with women and children and innocent journalists, but that is only because the true COWARDS that you so vehemently are defending surround themselves with innocents for cover " true cowardliness " . The only government in the world that has the right attitude with this tactic is the Israeles. If the US and other countries dealt with disgusting cowardly tactic, less innocents would allow themselves to be used like this.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I never stop learning about expediting on this site. :rolleyes:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
Keeping it simple.

The boarders set up by those who "inserted" these people into Israel have expanded well beyond the original agreement. This has not been done through negotiation, or via agreement between two parties.

The "state" of Israel are occupiers and aggressive combatants in a country once enjoyed by the Palestinian people. The Palestinians have every right to use whatever means available to protect what is left of their former homeland.

From "Gladiator"

People should know when they've been defeated.

Would You Quintas?

Would I?

Using women as bombers? How is that any different from a female with an M-16? Or running a drone from computer screen? It's ALL barbarism, if one wants to complain about delivery of death, or method.

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Keeping it simple.
Always a good idea and point to remember wrt I/P ... simply because one of the main ploys of Zionist hasbarats and Israel-Firsters is to bemoan how terribly complicated it all is ...

Which, of course, is nothing more than a device which is used to stymie understanding of the simplicity of the matter ... and ultimately frustrate and forestall a just and fair resolution of the conflict.

Meanwhile, more settlements in the Occupied Territories keep going up ... and more dispossession and ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians occurs ...

The boarders set up by those who "inserted" these people into Israel have expanded well beyond the original agreement.
Correct ... if you insert the word "proposed" in between "original" and "agreement" ... and recognize that it is Israel - and not the UN or international community - that has expanded them.

The original proposed (UN) agreement (1947) was a complete and total screwjob on the Palestinians to start with ... as the image below depicts, the Palestinians were progressively being deprived of more and more of their land, under various proposed arrangements:

palestine_partition_plans.gif

In 1947, the UN voted to partition Palestine into two states: 44 percent for Palestinians, 56 percent for the Jews (who were not referred to as "Israelis" during that time.)

At that time the Jews owned less than 7 percent of total land in Palestine, and were about 30 percent of the total population.

If I were a Palestinian there at the time, I sure as **** know what I would have thought about it.

The map for the 1947 UN Two State Partition with Economic Union:

map_unpartition.gif

This has not been done through negotiation, or via agreement between two parties.
Correct - which means that it is a violation of international law.

In essence, it is very much similar to what Germany attempted to do (occupation and acquisition of territory), just prior to the full outbreak of WWII ... only it's being done in a more covert (hidden) manner and over a much longer time-scale ...

The "state" of Israel are occupiers and aggressive combatants in a country once enjoyed by the Palestinian people. The Palestinians have every right to use whatever means available to protect what is left of their former homeland.

From "Gladiator"

People should know when they've been defeated.

Would You Quintas?

Would I?
Precisely correct.

Using women as bombers? How is that any different from a female with an M-16? Or running a drone from computer screen? It's ALL barbarism, if one wants to complain about delivery of death, or method.
Exactly.

Methinks we have some here that think they are non-barbaric "civilized men" ... whilst they loudly bray about how they would have gunned down a young, unarmed female in cold blood ...

In my estimation, their inclinations are neither civilized or manly ... they are however, certainly barbaric ...

Here's how the thinking goes:

It's clearly "terrorism" when some little brown person puts a bomb on a bus indiscriminately targeting the people who support and fund - and indeed, have likely served in - the very military force that is brutalizing the little brown persons and dispossessing and ethnically-cleansing them - the indigenous inhabitants - from their own lands (which the aforementioned civilians will then occupy and steal)

But oh no ... it's a very, very different thing when an Israeli Merkava tank fires a round into a Palestinian civilian family's home - for no clear or good reason (collective punishment of a civilian population by an occupying power is illegal under international law) - killing a three year-old little girl ...

And it's not real hard to imagine these very same folks arguing that in terms of the prosecution of war, that "total war" is not only permissible, but warranted and justified ...

Clearly, the level of intellect that we're dealing with here is probably something that resides on the southern side of 75 on the Levine and Marks 1928 IQ classification ...

And just as an aside, consider this little tidbit, in terms of recognition of responsibility for consequences unforeseen:

The Peel Commission Partition - shown in the first map above - was rejected by Zionists ten years earlier because the areas they were allocated were "too small". In the words of the original Terrorist Godfather, David Ben-Gurion:

"Had partition [referring to the Peel Commission partition plan] been carried out, the history of our people would have been different and six million Jews in Europe would not have been killed---most of them would be in Israel"

Last edited:

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
You will be hard pressed to find ANY land in the world that didn't once belong to a different people that the ones there now. The strong has always taken away from the weak. If you don't think so, just walk out in your yard and look around and think about the Indians.

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
You will be hard pressed to find ANY land in the world that didn't once belong to a different people that the ones there now. The strong has always taken away from the weak. If you don't think so, just walk out in your yard and look around and think about the Indians.

Ya, there's no reason for many to cry about how they were treated by conqueror's, without considering the native Americans.

The reason for war is almost never what they claim. It's money, greed, and power.....simple as that. It's always under cover of something. Why not just say, we want what you have, and be done with it?

Because those who want, and what they want, does not benefit you, or me.