experience 4 landstar & load info

TL

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
For your information Mr.Billy Big Rig I have over 2,000,000 accident free miles in tractor trailers. My only problem with you is that you have a bad attitude,bad figures and if ya don't believe my statement about "big rig cry-babies" just go out and turn on your CB and listen to the intelligent conversations,take a few nasty words out of the vocabularies and the majority can not complete a sentence.The whole idea of this site is not for whining or personal acts-to-grind but for information and the sharing of it.Have a nice Holiday Season everyone !!!!

G

I'm not going to trade words with any of you I stated my point of view, supported it with facts, and if you less intellectual people haven't made the turn, cannot keep up with the rest of the class, stay after school and read the writing on the wall; I'am truely sorry for you. I will not be involved in a vulgar name calling game. ie ( I will not lower myself to your level. If you have trouble with what I've said you have stated your point of view, failed to support it with facts, as have I, let the public make up their own minds

G

Dwight, that means 15 mph over the posted speed limit, Right?I think that has some confused with 15 years.

G

LEA has a trial program for people with no experience. You have to attend a truck driving school, and team with an experienced driver. You won't be considered a team for a certain number of hours (I forget how many) since the experienced driver has to be sitting in the passenger seat observing. They are trying this out so more spouses can get out together. This program was mentioned at the open house in Oct., and I heard of one driver getting permission to do it, but I haven't heard anything about it since. Call the safety department to find out (I'd guess).

G

I was told by Rick at LEA that this was not available to us.I have been getting mixed signals on this.Either way i am going to another co.

G

I was told by Rick at LEA that this was not available to us.I have been getting mixed signals on this.Either way i am going to another co.