Expediting Companies

SpaceGhost58

Expert Expediter
Just curious if there are any expediting companies that do not go into Canada and does not carry hazmat loads.

It looks like most companies go into Canada.

I have yet to carry hazmat and I have to renew my CDL license so I was wondering if it is even worth the hassel now to get hazmat?

Now that I have been on the road for about 6 months I am starting to look at who does what out there.

I am keeping my eye on the fuel prices as well because I am not sure if they will go through the roof this summer or not.

Right now I am driving for an o/o and I like it very much but my goal has always been to own my own truck.

Well...I digress... Making an investment in expediting is still something that I am not sure of at this juncture.

So far so good but with elections, world events, the economy things can tip so fast in one direction or another.

What do the wise and season folks in expediting see for prospective investors in this business and lifestyle?

Be Safe!!

SG58

cat can do

Veteran Expediter
I think Express 1 does not haul Hazmat, but I think they do ship to Canada. I am probly wrong but I know one of the expedite companys does not haul Hazmat.

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
landstar express america
doesn't require you to go to canada if you don't want to go

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Thompson Emergency does not require US based drivers to go into Canada. I think you will find most carrier require a HazMat CDL.

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!
[p]
http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

-----------------------------------------

mcbride

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Our friends drive for C&M and they don't require their drivers go to Canada or to carry Hazmat.