Expediter Services

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm curious if anyone has ever leased a straight truck from Expediter Services and became successful?
Never leased a vehicle from them ... but have done business with them while leased on with RRE ... ... Patrick is very Professional ..

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app
I wasn't aware they leased trucks.... I thought they operated as a fleet owner....

Shows what I know...

Diesel Fumes

New Recruit
Driver
Their main function is fleet owner. However they have a program called "Path to ownership" where they help you become a O/O after a certain amount of time driving for their fleet.

I do know that if someone leases a truck from them they do have a limited list of carriers to sign on with.

OldAirFreightDog

Rookie Expediter
Researching
US Air Force
Their main function is fleet owner. However they have a program called "Path to ownership" where they help you become a O/O after a certain amount of time driving for their fleet.

I do know that if someone leases a truck from them they do have a limited list of carriers to sign on with.
I also believe they only lease and finance to teams............as of a conversation last month

Reactions: TeamPaul

OldAirFreightDog

Rookie Expediter
Researching
US Air Force
I do know that if someone leases a truck from them they do have a limited list of carriers to sign on with.[/QUOTE]
I also believe they only lease and finance to teams............as of a conversation last month[/QUOTE]

Diesel Fumes

New Recruit
Driver

I also believe they only lease and finance to teams............as of a conversation last month

That is correct.

Diesel Fumes

New Recruit
Driver
I've also decided against leasing a straight truck. I am looking into the possibility of driving for their fleet. If all goes well within a couple of years if I decide to become a truck owner I can still be apart of the ES path to ownership program without leasing from them.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
They don't lease their straight trucks, however they will do straight up bank financing of a straight truck for credit score rebuilding etc. I reviewed their program on a few occasions and it's a solid way to get started in expediting if you don't have a truck or credit.