Expediter Service

rhector

Expert Expediter
If u want to get into expediter be careful if u want to go to a company. Like expediter service. Let me tell u why. 1. the first time was when I was riding with a woman from Missouri. She pick me up at home. That was ok until our first ride. She said to me u didn't tell me something. I said what was that. You didn't tell me u was black. O really did I chance color after u pick me up. Well I told expediter what had happen. They told her to take me home. WOW.dont u think u should had me and not her. Wait that was right she was the lead driver. 2. I gave them another chance. They ask me to go to Corpus Christi, Tx. to pick up a truck that was in accident an that all expense would be pay. Good no problem I started off (the truck is going to Indana) 1400 miles altogether. I live in Beaumont, Tx. Still no problem till I call expediter service again before I got to far away from home. Well they pay for the bus ticket to pick up the truck 104.00 and taxi cab was 22.oo. Now when I made sure all expense was pay for 1400 miles. They yes the fuel for the truck and nothing else. Well that is not all expense pay well we pay for the fuel for the truck. Still not all expense pay it is ur truck. I ask for $300 dollar. They said that is not what we said. But you said all expense pay. So u trying to give me $75.00 for 1400 miles. Well that is not all expense pay. You want to work for someone like that well good luck. Don't talk to a guy name Wade, he don't know what all expense mean.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Something doesn't seem right. How did you get paid to get the truck? And what exactly does the 75 dollars represent? $75.00 to do 1400 miles sounds way off. And then if you return to TX, what is the pay for that? Think we are missing several things out of this story.

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
clergyman, did i meet you at the laredo library last year or something like that? the first part of your story sounded familiar.

eb

Casper0418

Rookie Expediter
Something doesn't seem right. How did you get paid to get the truck? And what exactly does the 75 dollars represent? $75.00 to do 1400 miles sounds way off. And then if you return to TX, what is the pay for that? Think we are missing several things out of this story.

That's interesting. My wife and I are picking up one of their trucks in Dallas and taking it back to them before heading up to orientation with FedEx. It would be nice to hear the rest of the story, as Paul Harvey used to say.

bubblehead

Veteran Expediter
If u want to get into expediter be careful if u want to go to a company. Like expediter service. Let me tell u why. 1. the first time was when I was riding with a woman from Missouri. She pick me up at home. That was ok until our first ride. She said to me u didn't tell me something. I said what was that. You didn't tell me u was black. O really did I chance color after u pick me up. Well I told expediter what had happen. They told her to take me home. WOW.dont u think u should had me and not her. Wait that was right she was the lead driver. 2. I gave them another chance. They ask me to go to Corpus Christi, Tx. to pick up a truck that was in accident an that all expense would be pay. Good no problem I started off (the truck is going to Indana) 1400 miles altogether. I live in Beaumont, Tx. Still no problem till I call expediter service again before I got to far away from home. Well they pay for the bus ticket to pick up the truck 104.00 and taxi cab was 22.oo. Now when I made sure all expense was pay for 1400 miles. They yes the fuel for the truck and nothing else. Well that is not all expense pay well we pay for the fuel for the truck. Still not all expense pay it is ur truck. I ask for $300 dollar. They said that is not what we said. But you said all expense pay. So u trying to give me $75.00 for 1400 miles. Well that is not all expense pay. You want to work for someone like that well good luck. Don't talk to a guy name Wade, he don't know what all expense mean.

Two posts in seven years, both complaint rants... not very credible.

butterfly610

Veteran Expediter
They must be paying for the expense to get and transport the truck, not paying him to do the work. That's what it sounds like at least. Like he doesn't have to pay out of pocket, he just isn't making anything.