Expediter is waiting at the pearly gates....

ron

Expert Expediter
Up in front of the line is an old rusted out,oil burning,bald tires straight truck. He was holding up the delivery process into heaven. One of the guys in the back of the row goes up to St Peter to see what the hold up is,and how long it will be. St Peter goes over to the first truck in line,and has a short conversation with the driver. The driver turned the truck around real fast,and left in the opposite direction. The guys asked St Peter "What did you say to make him leave so fast"?
St Peter replied " I just told him the D.O.T. was on the other side" !

Wherever your next run takes you.......make it is a safe one !

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'm confused. If the DOT was on the other side, then it couldn't have been Heaven. If that's true, then St. Peter lied? But St. Peter wouldn't lie, would he? Does that mean the DOT really is in Heaven? If so, then Heaven really isn't any better of a place than we've got right here. That's depressing.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
up in front of the line is an old rusted out,oil burning,bald tires straight truck. He was holding up the delivery process into heaven. One of the guys in the back of the row goes up to st peter to see what the hold up is,and how long it will be. St peter goes over to the first truck in line,and has a short conversation with the driver. The driver turned the truck around real fast,and left in the opposite direction. The guys asked st peter "what did you say to make him leave so fast"?
St peter replied " i just told him the d.o.t. Was on the other side" !

Wherever your next run takes you.......make it is a safe one !

roflmao****************