Expediter in desparate need of help

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
Great to hear that someone got help pm me with truck owners name so if he shows up on my radar I'll know to stay away from him

interstategar

Veteran Expediter
I'd go see a lawyer for damages. Did you have a signed agreement with him, that he could fire you on the spot? If you ever drive for another owner, you should have an agreement you both sign to cover this siuation. Also, you need a credit card that also includes free, emergency transportation to home. Mastercard and Visa both have this, free.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
My heroes have always been cowboys, and I'm pretty sure Mr Anonymous is one of them. Well played, indeed.

subzero89

Seasoned Expediter
I'd go see a lawyer for damages. Did you have a signed agreement with him, that he could fire you on the spot? If you ever drive for another owner, you should have an agreement you both sign to cover this situation. Also, you need a credit card that also includes free, emergency transportation to home. Mastercard and Visa both have this, free.

I do plan on contacting an attorney one I get back home for Christmas. The new owner I now work for also advised me to do this. With him, we split the deductible 50% each for deer strikes and even then, he only takes a maximum of 50 dollars per week. He also told me that I am the fourth driver he now has that used to work for that other piece of trash. I would think V3 Transportation would have a record of all miles I drove through the Qualcomm. Thank you for the advice!

rhector

Expert Expediter
To make things short be careful with some of them owner from Michigan they are crooks. One gave me a truck where the heat didn't work or the APU. he started out ok, brought me a bus ticket gave me a bonus and stole it all back. I know I damaged the back door, was already damaged with rotten wood. I know I did it, What bout the 700 miles of deadheading for you. The snitch co driver that told you what I said we were just talking. What bout the other crooks Expediter Service. That is y u with them. I never got off the truck u put someone in my spot. Try to correspondence with other driver. I call and text him that is ok. Be careful out there your time coming. More to come to the drivers that is reading this. Steve I hope you reading this once but more to come.

Last edited by a moderator:

rhector

Expert Expediter
To make things short be careful with some of them owner from Michigan they are crooks. One gave me a truck where the heat didn't work or the APU. he started out ok, brought me a bus ticket gave me a bonus and stole it all back. I know I damaged the back door, was already damaged with rotten wood. I know I did it, What bout the 700 miles of deadheading for you. The snitch co driver that told you what I said we were just talking. What bout the other crooks Expediter Service. That is y u with them. I never got off the truck u put someone in my spot. Try to correspondence with other driver. I call and text him that is ok. Be careful out there your time coming.

rhector

Expert Expediter
To make things short be careful with some of them owner from Michigan they are crooks. One gave me a truck where the heat didn't work or the APU. he started out ok, brought me a bus ticket gave me a bonus and stole it all back. I know I damaged the back door, was already damaged with rotten wood. I know I did it, What bout the 700 miles of deadheading for you. The snitch co driver that told you what I said we were just talking. What bout the other crooks Expediter Service. That is y u with them. I never got off the truck u put someone in my spot. Try to correspondence with other driver. I call and text him that is ok. Be careful out there your time coming.

You driver be careful out there. FedEx C.C. U NEED TO HELP DRIVER. there is a lot of bad owners out there. You want to know y drivers go from owners to owners. Read what is going on out there. Not only my statement, look what happen to that driver that was put out of the truck. I know you don't care just business right. I remember when there was a lot of loads out there. When I was happen to be with your company.

rhector

Expert Expediter
What Carrier do you drive for? I know at Panther the owner has to make sure the driver gets back home safely. I agree with Turtle in regards to not having any fur on the truck. I think over the years our drivers have hit about 20 deer. We had one truck that hit one every 3 months. I'm sorry that you and your family our dealing with someone that did this to you. Please don't think that all the people in Expediting our like this, because we are not.

no they not all like that but the ones that are from Michigan like PAW PAW . They are some crook there. they give you a bonus and then they take it back.

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
To make things short be careful with some of them owner from Michigan they are crooks. One gave me a truck where the heat didn't work or the APU. he started out ok, brought me a bus ticket gave me a bonus and stole it all back. I know I damaged the back door, was already damaged with rotten wood. I know I did it, What bout the 700 miles of deadheading for you. The snitch co driver that told you what I said we were just talking. What bout the other crooks Expediter Service. That is y u with them. I never got off the truck u put someone in my spot. Try to correspondence with other driver. I call and text him that is ok. Be careful out there your time coming. More to come to the drivers that is reading this. Steve I hope you reading this once but more to come.

Any chance if you can't find an owner to work with that it may be you? You attacked panther, fedex and several owners so far. Just a thought.

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
More to come to the drivers that is reading this. Steve I hope you reading this once but more to come.

Hey Clergyman, what's your name? Your quick to call out people but haven't publicly said who you are. I only ask because I would like to make sure I never bring you on to drive with us and I'm sure more fleet owners would like to know as well.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Information is fine but giving out names is not ( code of conduct violation ). If you wish to continue giving information without giving names that's fine. Naming people has to stop. Thanks for your cooperation !!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I'd like to know whether 'clergyman' is portraying him/herself as an actual clergyman, or whether it's just a user name.